Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Great picture memphis They look great! I missed out last time they dropped and thought about buying but I don't support reseller prices and I'm definitely not paying 220 for them. Can't wait to get these!

I got shipping confirmation from Finishline last night from the 1st re-stock. Ordered them Friday August 26th. Actually was thinking it was gonna be cancelled.

so icy  ...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Great picture memphis They look great! I missed out last time they dropped and thought about buying but I don't support reseller prices and I'm definitely not paying 220 for them. Can't wait to get these!
THANKS MAN!!

I placed an order for 10.5 on the 25th of August around 6AM in the morning and sent them an e-mail on the 29th asking when my order will get shipped and received this E-mail on the 31st of August:

In reply to your question, order xxxxxxxxx is still processing. We ask
that you allow 3-5 business days for the order to process and 3-5 business
days to ship via UPS ground. We have contacted the current fulfilling
locations to speed the completion of your order. You will receive the
tracking number via email that you can use on www.ups.com or by calling
1-800-742-5877 once an item ships. If you have any further concerns, please
contact us again. Thank you for choosing Finish Line and have a great day!

And today, Sept 3rd, I just got a cancel notice from Finishline

Thank you for your recent order, number xxxxxxx, from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock.  We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered.

How the heck were they not able to place my order when I ordered it that early in the morning of the restock and even followed up on them?

After waiting, I went ahead and ordered a pair from Crooked Tongues last week, came in mail today, happy with them.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by VietPho

I placed an order for 10.5 on the 25th of August around 6AM in the morning and sent them an e-mail on the 29th asking when my order will get shipped and received this E-mail on the 31st of August:

In reply to your question, order xxxxxxxxx is still processing. We ask
that you allow 3-5 business days for the order to process and 3-5 business
days to ship via UPS ground. We have contacted the current fulfilling
locations to speed the completion of your order. You will receive the
tracking number via email that you can use on www.ups.com or by calling
1-800-742-5877 once an item ships. If you have any further concerns, please
contact us again. Thank you for choosing Finish Line and have a great day!

And today, Sept 3rd, I just got a cancel notice from Finishline

Thank you for your recent order, number xxxxxxx, from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock.  We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered.

How the heck were they not able to place my order when I ordered it that early in the morning of the restock and even followed up on them?

The shoe was not coming from the warehouse, it was coming from an actual store. Two things possibly happened here, 1. The item wasn't available. Someone could have put it in layaway or it could be shrink. 2. (This is probably what happened) It is an employee hold and the store simply "no stocked" the order. What size did you order?

Remember when no one wanted these, check page 60 of this thread lol

BTW, is it just me, or do these crease horribly after like 3 wears...

Originally Posted by BronLe

Remember when no one wanted these, check page 60 of this thread lol

BTW, is it just me, or do these crease horribly after like 3 wears...
i noticed that too
grin.gif
 mine creased visibly after 2
frown.gif

^^^^^
jusdre86 : me too, the only way to rock kicks in my opinion since they getting more and more expensive every year and why having the toes look
like wrinkled foil paper after 1 wear lol.
Smart dude you are !

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Wish I could find these for retail to bad all stores on Long Island are sold out...
I'm in the same boat. I was overseas when these dropped and then I immediately moved up to VT for school. And if you think finding these in LI is hard, just try Vermont...
laugh.gif

don't wearable shoe trees hurt your feet? I tried those 'sneaker shields' and my pinky toe was getting sliced up.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

^^^^^
jusdre86 : me too, the only way to rock kicks in my opinion since they getting more and more expensive every year and why having the toes look
like wrinkled foil paper after 1 wear lol.
Smart dude you are !
yea i definitely agree, and im not the type to buy more than 1 pair. 

Originally Posted by jecca650

don't wearable shoe trees hurt your feet? I tried those 'sneaker shields' and my pinky toe was getting sliced up.
u gotta take the scissors to them. I honestly dont even feel them. Only problem is when you give your shoe trees a shape up, you leave the sides of the toe box more liable to crease.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Wish I could find these for retail to bad all stores on Long Island are sold out...
I'm in the same boat. I was overseas when these dropped and then I immediately moved up to VT for school. And if you think finding these in LI is hard, just try Vermont...
laugh.gif
Everything on LI is sold out in about 5 minutes, everyone goes to the midnight releases.
If you get a pair after a midnight release then you are lucky.

Gonna try to get wristbands for the Concords though, if not internet better hold up 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom