Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

if in a wonderous dream they happened to come to the states later on down the road, does anybody have an idea on how much these would retail?

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

blee23 wrote:
anybody know where i could get a size 13 for less than $220 or at that price?

i really dont want to pay 250 for something that might drop in the US
ohwell.gif
I'm in the same boat. Anyone know?

Me too, any info is appreciated.

i saw a couple of pairs on ebay going for 250 total

promo-shoes.com got them for 255 total

things aint look good for the size 13

Just to let you guys know, they dropped here in the UK last week. Picked mine up on Friday 31st July. The quality of the actual released product is absolutelyspot on too!!

blues2.JPG

If these dont release in the U.S im done with JB screw them

I cant express how mad I am over this release

Jordan Brand lost my business for ever. Why would they release these international only?? Thats a slap to the face to us collectors. Got to Hell Jordan Brand.

Originally Posted by djaward

Jordan Brand lost my business for ever. Why would they release these international only?? Thats a slap to the face to us collectors. Got to Hell Jordan Brand.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

They're obviously up to something that's why.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Man watch it be so cliche.

Create hype, quickstrike, campout & sold out in minutes
yeah JB probably planning something for you guys south of the border...hopefully you guys got your money right when the time comes...for nowhowever these things are finally something from JB to smile about
smile.gif

I hope you're not serious.

Back
Top Bottom