Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

i-kix on ebay still has sz 7-11
site sells authentic items

if you thank them for your purchase, they will reciprocate in kind
delivery 3-4 business days

and you can tell them your story and they might cut the price and close a private auction

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

jus tried to order a pair from Caliroots.com and i received a msg sorry an error has occured...
wonder if they never updated the sz's on the site...
dam i guess i snoozed

call you bank, typically that error comes from your bands fraud dept. cause most people from the us dont buy stuff from sweden everyday

Ordered mine from wellgosh.com Never ordered from them before so just took a chance. Total came out to $159usd. They still have a few sizes.

Thanks tjsmke, I just placed an order with them.

Good thing I waited and even if they do release in the states, their price is irresistible.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Thanks tjsmke, I just placed an order with them.

Good thing I waited and even if they do release in the states, their price is irresistible.

word...if only i woulda known...i woulda got from them instead of spending 220...smh
mad.gif

I just got mines today from RMKSTORE.com for $205 shipped.
smile.gif

It was pretty quick shipping too, I ordered on Sunday night and got them in today, Thursday afternoon.
pimp.gif

Is Wellgosh.com LEGIT or NOT? Why are their prices so low? Their prices are too cheap to be true, legit!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ The prices are retail. It is about the same price on nike uk. They say they get there nike stuff from nike.

i just checked out wellgosh and they look legit, plus they offer refunds.

has anyone ever ordered with them before?

Yes, Wellgosh.com offers refund minus the $30 shipping. And, you have to spend another $20-$30 to return the shoes so that's about $50-$60 on totalshipping that you don't get back!

Back
Top Bottom