Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

I got my pair nice and clean no pre creases or glue issues... Thx once again to the good ppl at Oneness
nthat.gif

Damn my shipment has been delayed,was schedule to be here by Thurs, now it's blank due to a late trailer

Leather conditioner/cleaner would've taken those stains off. I mixed it with some Goo Gone for the really tough stain and everything was wavy...u only need a small amount and some elbow grease... my damn pair had them same stains and some creases...I thought someone wore them or something at first.

Leather conditioner/cleaner would've taken those stains off. I mixed it with some Goo Gone for the really tough stain and everything was wavy...u only need a small amount and some elbow grease... my damn pair had them same stains and some creases...I thought someone wore them or something at first.
repped.

thats good info. gonna remember that for next time. sorry to hear you had the same weird stains on yours, but glad you got it out. it didnt make the spot you rubbed on look a bit different afterwards? besides it not having the stain anymore.

The bottom of the soles look dope. The shoe itself imo not so much. Such a great silhouette. :smokin

Last edited:
They did,I'm tracking it,the ups message said trailer came in late so now gotta reschedule,I live in ct and it's in mass,next state over

Got my Oneness shipment yesterday.  I love 4s, but not as excited about these as the Oreos.  I like them enough to keep them though.  Is there any word on OG colorways launching this year?

Got my Oneness shipment yesterday.  I love 4s, but not as excited about these as the Oreos.  I like them enough to keep them though.  Is there any word on OG colorways launching this year?

After Laser's thats it for the 4s (as of now)

Wouldnt be surprised if JB pulled the plug on 4s like they just did the 3s. 13 pairs of 4s have released since 2012

Wouldnt be surprised if JB pulled the plug on 4s like they just did the 3s. 13 pairs of 4s have released since 2012
Unfortunately I missed all of the OGs that launched in 2012, and the midsole cracking on those are crap, so was hoping for remastered OGs....oh well.  

Also, since they're tooled up for 4s now, I'd be surprised if the Laser are the last one this year.  They're going to launch at least one remastered OG this year!

Last edited:

Honestly, they should do that.. I would gladly wait 6-8 years if it meant we got a GR Fear IV and Undftd IV (I know, I know I'm asking too much) retro.

They did,I'm tracking it,the ups message said trailer came in late so now gotta reschedule,I live in ct and it's in mass,next state over
my martians were stuck in NJ city for like 2 days. and im in NYC. thats right across the tunnel.

my sneakershields took almost 3 weeks to arrive, when it was supposed to be only a week at most. happens.

just be patient. if its stuck somewhere for whatever reason, ie late trailer, then IMO calling wont help too much. the most they will do is tell you what you already know, that the trailer is late. they wont be able to speed anything up or make your package come any faster.

trust me, ive went through this maaaannnny times with USPS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately I missed all of the OGs that launched in 2012, and the midsole cracking on those are crap, so was hoping for remastered OGs....oh well.  

Also, since they're tooled up for 4s now, I'd be surprised if the Laser are the last one this year.  They're going to launch at least one remastered OG this year!
yeah i know what u mean. If thrers a somethin coming i hope its the White Cement. My pair startin to look beat (not really but i got high standards i guess)

Honestly, they should do that.. I would gladly wait 6-8 years if it meant we got a GR Fear IV and Undftd IV (I know, I know I'm asking too much) retro.

Thats a long time for the whole model to be gone though. But it opens the door for 15+ to finally get its turn

On another note caught UPS man as i was pullin off to head back to work from lunch. Makes so many trips to my house I wonder what he thinks I have coming in constantly

Back
Top Bottom