Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

I don't think that these Teals are going to be everywhere. The last two pairs of 4's that came out just sat in the store, so I think they will make these limited so more people buy them.

I don't think that these Teals are going to be everywhere. The last two pairs of 4's that came out just sat in the store, so I think they will make these limited so more people buy them.

Define sat in stores....

Additionally, you do know these were produced before the alleged sitting occurred.... They must have destroyed the extras since the other colors "sat."

some of the logic that gets thrown around on NT is so amusing

really makes me wonder if this kind of thinking is applied in folks every day life choices

do you realize how much sense this DOESNT make... shoes get produced MONTHS ahead of rd's.... :smh:

If you have been collecting since 2002 and you are serious about this statement OH MY.. In 02 a shoe had to hit clearance to be considered sitting. Also, your logic on why these are going to be limited is hilarious

If you have been collecting since 2002 and you are serious about this statement OH MY.. In 02 a shoe had to hit clearance to be considered sitting. Also, your logic on why these are going to be limited is hilarious

The Oreos for sure did not sit. They might have took a min to sell out and then they did a restock that took a whole afternoon to sell out. It's not like u could walk in a store and grab some days later

The Oreos for sure did not sit. They might have took a min to sell out and then they did a restock that took a whole afternoon to sell out. It's not like u could walk in a store and grab some days later
dont know about where you live, but here in NYC i walked into a footlocker like a week after and grabbed my 2nd pair. and it wasnt a restock. the stitching on the toebox was comming apart on that 2nd pair so i went back 2 days later to swap and they still had my size 11 for me to swap.

but of course, its NYC. thats where the oreos were released early for ASW so that might be why

Last edited:

dont know about where you live, but here in NYC i walked into a footlocker like a week after and grabbed my 2nd pair. and it wasnt a restock. the stitching on the toebox was comming apart on that 2nd pair so i went back 2 days later to swap and they still had my size 11 for me to swap.

but of course, its NYC. thats where the oreos were released early for ASW so that might be why

Correct and sitting would mean they aren't selling which they all are. Just not a day 1 sell out in some areas.

Correct and sitting would mean they aren't selling which they all are. Just not a day 1 sell out in some areas.

And I think JB put out a massive number of the oreo 4s. They knew the demand was crazy and they made they're money.

My local footlocker got 12 pairs compared to the 86 pairs of Gold Foams....

eyes.gif

Yea doesn't help much if we have same size,and these are limited,don't really kno how we can help each other unless 1 of us wins 2 size 11

You gotta be kidding me, i just got the hoh call for the 20s they said that i put in tickets for the 20 not the 4s, stupid girl put my ticket in the wrong box, so im done in that store hopefully i get one call from the other raffles

eh gonna try manually. i dont mind waiting for shipping. i only mind if i cant cart a pair lol
this .. i wont pay extra for faster shipping either. It'll get here when it gets here as long as i get them. A week isnt that long to wait not like im gonna wear em right away anyway.

eh gonna try manually. i dont mind waiting for shipping. i only mind if i cant cart a pair lol
this .. i wont pay extra for faster shipping either. It'll get here when it gets here as long as i get them. A week isnt that long to wait not like im gonna wear em right away anyway.
exactly. well said. unless youre planning to wear them asap, if not then theyre gonna get here when they get here

Damn,1 of the place called,didn't have my size, but I put in for size 10 anyway,pm maybe work something out,

It's a good feeling knowing u got a locked pair on rd,I been thru this before and struck out online and it's not a feeling when u have to pay over retail to a reseller,

Back
Top Bottom