Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

i just received shipping email from ndc, waiting on footlocker but i just phoned them and they said its all fine so expect email today or tomorrow.

eu normally ship on the monday though so maybe check if u.s normally ship on saturday/sunday

all we can do is go off previous history...and if we do that these will be gettin restocked...the only 2 that didnt get restock online was royals and he got games

all we can do is go off previous history...and if we do that these will be gettin restocked...the only 2 that didnt get restock online was royals and he got games
those 13s did get restocked by NDC

only pairs i know to not be restocked is royal 1s and the black/gold 1s ( I was gonna say the crawfish pair of the 9s but i remember they did a restock like xmas eve or the day after xmas, something like that)

Last edited:
those 13s did get restocked by NDC

only pairs i know to not be restocked is royal 1s and the black/gold 1s ( I was gonna say the crawfish pair of the 9s but i remember they did a restock like xmas eve or the day after xmas, something like that)
thankfully NDC did do that restock of the 13's - only way I was able to get mine for retail

So I got $410 for my size 12...
......   But I have sellers remorse. 
eyes.gif

What's worse... I don't see anymore local size 12s on the market. They're really gone.

eyes.gif

What's worse... I don't see anymore local size 12s on the market. They're really gone.
$410 for your pair and your're having sellers remorse?

Keep it moving bro, you'll find a pair for $200-220 in the next month or so...

eyes.gif

You definitely got a good amount for those. I have a size 12 as well and contemplated selling them because resale value is so high on ebay, but I'm going to hold onto these puppies instead. I've noticed on ebay they're going for around 325.00 all the way to 500.00 and they're selling quite easily.

Xiii restocked and how many people still missed and are mad?

Wasnt that big of a restock since it was the surprise day

And jimmyjazz really?
I dont even mess with that joke of a website

Bad when ur known to be worse on releasedays than ndc and all the rest

yep jimmyjazz restocked last week fsr at like 8 am..... i copped another.... sizes were there for 30 mins and thats super long for jimmy especially after kicksdeals tweeted it and blew it up

Back
Top Bottom