Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Youd be surprised how many white kids wear jordan brand shoes why do u think there are so many other than retros. They dont know the difference and their parents definitely dont. It says jordan thats all that matters

@leezer i wasnt referring to any one reseller in particular i was just saying in general a lot like to consider themselves a business ro make it seem more legit and less "reseller-ish" IMO .. its w/e tho cuz in a way the resell game/market is a business
they do that, at least on eBay because if they seem big, if they are reselling every damn shoe you know they are legit. if its a shady 5 rating seller, with no receipt people will be hesitant in buying, at least if they have a brain.

Quise...you have no idea what people you have never met know about certain sneakers.  Lot's of racial stereotyping going on in this thread.  Rather than comment further, I urge everyone to just drop the subject.

Quise...you have no idea what people you have never met know about certain sneakers.  Lot's of racial stereotyping going on in this thread.  Rather than comment further, I urge everyone to just drop the subject.

Lol whoa my man im far from racist i didnt mean to come off that way i honestly was just touching on the topic at hand. Youre right though i have no knowledge of someone elses knowledge but i do know that where i live (which os about 90% white 8% native ) that the kods and their parents are not sneaker enthusiasts and when i go into my lcal ftl and shoot the **** with the employees kids that come in alone and with their parents ignore the retro on display, with the last remaining sizes, and look at every other jordan brand shoe.

Who knows maybe they have a dis-interest in the retro but i kno that going to the local high school middle school games those same type of kids are wearing those other jordan brand shoes and theyll see mine and have no clue

Anyways its not about race color or gender and this thread is about the black grapes.

Apologies if anyone felt offended on my comments

Youd be surprised how many white kids wear jordan brand shoes why do u think there are so many other than retros. They dont know the difference and their parents definitely dont. It says jordan thats all that matters

That's anyone. I saw a kid come in with his mother and of course they didn't have the new release, so they saw a pair of team jordans. I think all they see is the jumpman. I started to tell them don't do it, because those team Jordans are still pretty expensive.

A lot of older people and don't really care about sneakers are like that also. They just see the jumpman.

That's why I think the crimsons, photo blues and suns are cool. We might not like some of them, but a lot of people do. And sitting is a good thing for young kids.

Wow so nike sf getting the xi lows and bg? Alrejji got my pairs but I'd love to help a friend out...anybody with an rsvp 'BOT' willing to help me help a friend lemme kno...there was an nter in cali who was offering help wit rsvps, but I haven't seen him posting in a while

What's racist about it :\
not gonna say it was "racist" per say, but why couldn't he just say " I saw some people" why "white" if he would have said I seen these black dudes this place would be going crazy on dude! Just my 2 cents. Btw I'm white and can't stand when people describe others by "color" it's 2013 c'mon people who cares what race you are or what beliefs you have we are all the SAME! Rant over enjoy the kicks :smokin

Last edited:
indifferent.gif

Must've felt good putting some random child in their place...
Some people are ridiculous man. Going in on a little kid 
mean.gif

Have you all seen the price on elite socks for these things? If im not mistaking they are 39 or 49 bucks... I just grabbed the white grape socks and called it od

Why do u need socks to match anyway .. overkill IMO .. jist wear ur plain ole white or black socks. Hell grey if u got em

Wow so nike sf getting the xi lows and bg? Alrejji got my pairs but I'd love to help a friend out...anybody with an rsvp 'BOT' willing to help me help a friend lemme kno...there was an nter in cali who was offering help wit rsvps, but I haven't seen him posting in a while
you meant "memphis"? he's upgrading this system and on vacation oversea i think... won't be back until sept. (that's what i have read in regional forum).  Just go with your 5 fingers rsvp.

Jus got home and seen my grapes... Not to ashy but mf ftl forgot my damn receipt wats really good not like these goin back but damn lol

Back
Top Bottom