:::AIR JORDAN VI APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 6 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Originally Posted by mj234eva

That picture was scanned(& posted) by a member from ISS/SC by the name of PVD24.

I believe I might have been the only person who actually saved that photo.

This argument came up again on NT and I posted the picture.

Then, I suppose others saved it and would post it(as would I if no1 posted it before me) when the argument came up again.

I too got tired of of the whole Sport/September Blue debate....That's why I saved the pic as well....Gotta admit, it comes in handy. lol

i need a pair of infra red 6 bad im trying to trade my vvvnds space jams for a pair nds is fine!! Anyway dope shoes everyone!!

i wish i could proivde pics , but my pair of infrared 6s were stolen from my dorm , loving the mad carmines , dmp vi and olympics. real clean

Wow the jordan VI rocks! I need another pair I can walk in
smile.gif

First of all Greatest shoe of all time in my eyes........anywho YES i do STILL wear my Carmines, if you frequent the WDYWT you can see that iwear them every once in the while with no probs at all.....

img0299vz1.jpg

Maroons, Infras, Wht Infras....
juywj4.jpg

carxz2.jpg

Can you spot the OGs below
nerd.gif

I shoulda tagged these but oh well....

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Thank you for posting these!! I knew they existed! ....I was having an argument with another NTer about these, I said that there were also Shadow Xs & Infra red VIs with the toe-cap ...he didn't believe me. Unfortunately I didn't have this picture saved to prove my point, but I knew I was right!
laugh.gif

i saw these in person at a sneaker show in beaverton,oregon they were in a glass locked case there slightly yellowed now wish i could have held them though
frown.gif
also saw how the 5s were relly supposed to look they were totallydifferent in shape and style !

Best VI's i've seen, besides the infrared's were ray allen's...they were Green nubuck/suede and white...i cant post pics, but they were !%+!@%*SICKKKKKKKK!!!

VI's are arguably the best Jordan of all time.....I actually think higher of them than the XI's which most people go crazy over.
pimp.gif

Best wrestler of all time in your avy.............and yes VIs are greater than XIs

Back
Top Bottom