:::AIR JORDAN VI APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 6 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Wow some of the VI collections in here are crazy! Big ups to all those with the DS OG's, and all the crispy Carmines/Oly's/Midnights/DMPs/etc... As forthe VI vs XI debate, I prefer the XI's but too each his own, you guys got some nice pairs so its all good!

hey t11time the og infra reds are the last pair on the right? let me know if i was right?

67jbkm.jpg

2uggbaf.jpg

2ijg3gp.jpg

241a6v8.jpg

2ijp1td.jpg

White Infrared VI's are the cleanest VI's IMO.
pimp.gif
I'm stocking up on several pairs when they drop again. Hopefully JB does them justice.
ohwell.gif

Not my fav out of the sig line, but my first pair of Js were 6s.

I remember when I was a kid there was an Athletic Xpress (old shoe store, prob not anymore around? I think it got bought out by Foot Loker?) going out ofbusiness, everything on clearance...I ended getting a pair of Maroon 6s, and Nike 180 Pumps. Maaaan I was so happy to have those 6s. I beat those thingsup...ended up giving em away to a friend that needed kicks.

los seis son los mejores tenis de todos los tiempos, no doubt ,
pimp.gif
im jealous my only VIs are the white carolina lows and the olys everybody seems to hate.

......FeNyX.......

MJ pics up the yinyang to finish off the week....

1991 NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference Finals: Bulls vs. Pistons

k46ucp.jpg

szisxt.jpg

qstitl.jpg

vdh6qg.jpg

qy9646.jpg

11akf7n.jpg

1991 NBA Finals: Bulls vs. Lakers
27zev7p.jpg

2it2z9v.jpg

2mee8mh.jpg

2rrbajo.jpg

2qcfk47.jpg

10z8mqt.jpg

24qn4vd.jpg

124wzut.jpg

dpwgf4.jpg

34zm1ie.jpg

2rmwf9c.jpg

2ds21wk.jpg

2vwtis5.jpg
5djuif.jpg

Randoms....
6qfo02.jpg

34qp5l0.jpg

2ues5r4.jpg

5k3tw8.jpg

1zx87i9.jpg

og black infrared vi were my first aj, i was 8 yrs old, they are my fav. i remember cryin over these , beggin my mom for em, and we were poor. I was stuntinhard at school. now im 26 and havent had vi's since been sleepin.

I took the insole out of my Tech Challenge Retros and put it in my pair of 00 Infrared VI's, just to see what it looked like.

Back
Top Bottom