Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

time to double up!!!
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

these will be mine. might double up if theres a lot of pairs. if not only one so someone else can have a chance.

^^ Yea man.. The older pairs will for sure lose "value" just like the others..
Olympic 6s.. Grape 5s.. Thunder 4s.. Etc..

I may be alone here but I really wish JB would stop with the icy soles. I like to wear my shoes for years and can't stand the yellowed look. I wish they would offer an alternative, like a icy grey/stealth grey sole that wasn't clear. 

I may be alone here but I really wish JB would stop with the icy soles. I like to wear my shoes for years and can't stand the yellowed look. I wish they would offer an alternative, like a icy grey/stealth grey sole that wasn't clear. 
Even a solid color sole like the rest of the models that arent 5 6 and 11

Have to see them in person to decide. The whole CDP was stolen when my house got broken in to. I probably wore them 4 or 5 times. I miss them and the crazy prices on EBay sure didn't help.

why jordan brand..?..i wish i wouldnt have bought into the cdp gimmick

That pack imo was the best of the CDP's. Why are you mad? Be glad you could save the money on release day if you already have them

:lol: at people getting upset because JB is retroing these after 6 years

That pack imo was the best of the CDP's. Why are you mad? Be glad you could save the money on release day if you already have them

:lol: at people getting upset because JB is retroing these after 6 years

probably because he had to buy those 17s to get the 6s?

probably because he had to buy those 17s to get the 6s?
I love the 17s actually. I think I'm in the minority of people that actually like a majority of jays from 15-23. There are certain jays I prefer more than others like the 17s,18s, and XX1s and there are some that I would just cop because I appreciate them like the XXs or the XVs but all in all I like them but now back to the Carmines...will be copped x2! :smokin

who cares...still love the CDP carmines anyways i will have another chance to cop for the beaters if quality sucks...lol!

Back
Top Bottom