Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

^^Glad to see you finally found a pair
grin.gif
And to everyone else who still needs these, nikefind is your friend.

Thanks man I had very little faith that I would be able to get these at retail... was ready to drop $220 shipped to a fellow NT'er for a size 10 (still agood price IMO) but I'm a true 10.5 and still wanted to try for retail, what with the SJs and Christmas coming next week

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Thanks man I had very little faith that I would be able to get these at retail... was ready to drop $220 shipped to a fellow NT'er for a size 10 (still a good price IMO) but I'm a true 10.5 and still wanted to try for retail, what with the SJs and Christmas coming next week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^^Glad to see you finally found a pair
grin.gif
And to everyone else who still needs these, nikefind is your friend.
wink.gif

nikefind is DEFINITELY your friend....
happy.gif

wink.gif

these should've been the 08 Olys though
QFT

funny how the retro 6 went from white/navy to limited edition navy/white-red to straight gay colors back 2 navy/red

I was slightly dissapointed by the DB lace lock, so I gave it the red/yellow gay pride lace lock, very multi-incidental

I ordered mines on Thursday, and the lady said they will be shipped friday. Since my total is 185, i should have 2 day shipping also? So i should be gettingmonday? She never gave me tracking or anything. Maybe she misunderstood my email over the phone.

^What shipping method did u use? If your in a state with a higher tax rate then your total will be higher. Just call back and ask for the tracking info.

Mine were $165 + 17.50 for 2-day FedEx... no tax I guess
smile.gif

same for the Shadow 1s I got a week before these for $79.99 + 8.95 for standard ground FedEx

IDK, I thought state tax only applies if you're in that state or something to that effect. Different companies I've worked for (not shoes) usuallydon't charge tax on their products unless you live in the same state the product is located in or ships from.

Both of the Nike Stores I recently used thanks to BabyJumpman
pimp.gif
said theyonly ship FedEx, or else I would've chose another method. They (FedEx) don't require signature confirmation. I use to work for FedEx Ground about 5years ago and I took executive privilege with that SOP
embarassed.gif

devil.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^What shipping method did u use? If your in a state with a higher tax rate then your total will be higher. Just call back and ask for the tracking info.

The lady just asked for my email and credit card info, where I live etc... then said they will be shipped. I dont wanna call anymore because its longdistance..I think they should come monday if they were shipped friday.I live in VA and i ordered from Miami Total was 185.75 hope I didnt get played onshipping.But as long as they come I'm good.

Mine were $165 + 17.50 for 2-day FedEx... no tax I guess
smile.gif

same for the Shadow 1s I got a week before these for $79.99 + 8.95 for standard ground FedEx

IDK, I thought state tax only applies if you're in that state or something to that effect. Different companies I've worked for (not shoes) usually don't charge tax on their products unless you live in the same state the product is located in or ships from.

Both of the Nike Stores I recently used thanks to BabyJumpman
pimp.gif
said they only ship FedEx, or else I would've chose another method. They (FedEx) don't require signature confirmation. I use to work for FedEx Ground about 5 years ago and I took executive privilege with that SOP
embarassed.gif

devil.gif
ok if you live in state that charges tax on shoes they will charge you tax in mass they dont charge tax so i got mines for 177.50 both pairs 1from vegas another from n.y

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]help me I need a pair of these asap[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]size 11 or 10.5[/color]

indifferent.gif
I think everyone needs to relax on the bashing of those who haven't beenable to find a pair yet. Sure, it wasn't super hard, but it wasn't exactly easy, either. A lot of you seem to forget that not everyone has time to bescouring the internet, using NikeFind, calling stores, etc. all day, which is what is required to get your hands on a pair of these. Believe it or not, thereARE people who go a day or two without hoping on the internet. In such instances, stumbling upon info that the shoes are available somewhere at the rightplace and time is a matter of blind luck, kind of like how I happened to just randomly check NDC a day after RD, and noticed they had restocked a few of thesizes (first person to post about an NDC restock on here). Even with as much time as I was spending on the net around RD, it took some good fortune to stumbleupon them (just happening to see the thread about all the store restocking them, though I DID pay almost $30 in shipping alone to get 3 pairs).

IDK, I thought state tax only applies if you're in that state or something to that effect. Different companies I've worked for (not shoes) usually don't charge tax on their products unless you live in the same state the product is located in or ships from.

It's not a matter of where the product is located, but rather if that company has a location (warehouse, store, etc) in the same state as you. Since thereARE Nike stores, outlets, etc somewhere in your state (I presume), you will be charged whatever the applicable sales tax is in your county. That's how allinternet/mail order purchases work. And technically, for those purchases where you DON'T get charged tax because there's no facility associated withthat company in your state, you're SUPPOSED to declare this on your taxes at the end of the year, and pay the appropriate sales tax yourself when you file! Little known fact. Of course, since there's really no way to keep track of and regulate the millions upon millions of such purchases happening everyyear, I wouldn't worry too much about the consequences of not doing so.
smile.gif

BTW, I meant to post this a few weeks ago, but I've been extremely busy as of late, so I haven't had much internet time other than trying to hunt downbargains for presents. Anyway, now that the mad rush/hype for these shoes has subsided, and I've come to my senses, I think it's probably time toclear out of my excess inventory (sizes I bought just to make sure I got a couple pairs, and/or too many of the right size). See my sig and PM me if you stillneed them/are interested.

*EDIT* mmkay, apparently I don't know how to get a sig to work on Yuka, so I'll just paste this here:

Air Jordan VI retro Doernbechers: Sizes - 9, 10.5, 11 $215 shipped *INSURED UPS ground w/tracking #*
Only accepting money orders; *ONLY* shipping to the continental US, please. Sorry, Canadians, but I don't have time to deal with international shippingquotes and paperwork/customs/etc.
frown.gif

Anomaly thanks for the info... I just got my pair yesterday... BabyJumpman still pluggin away whatta guy (no karamo)
pimp.gif

btw Anomaly I don't have a single Nike store, outlet, or stand-alone retailer in my entire state, hence the retail + shipping and no tax for me....

as for the declaration at end of year....

grin.gif

Anomaly, click on Account -> Edit Signatures -> My First Signature (Default Sig)
put ur text in the sig, click Submit, then click Save.

Originally Posted by jodyjo

I ordered mines on Thursday, and the lady said they will be shipped friday. Since my total is 185, i should have 2 day shipping also? So i should be getting monday? She never gave me tracking or anything. Maybe she misunderstood my email over the phone.

They may be there Monday-Tuesday,, Glad u cop yours told u that MIA have them
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

Are anybody elses already turning yellow? One of my shoes did, so so sad lol

my pair is about about 2 retired for a bit. Very yellowed, and mid-sole hell paint cracks/chips terribly.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

my pair is about about 2 retired for a bit. Very yellowed, and mid-sole hell paint cracks/chips terribly.

Wat they Are already chipping? How many times have t yu worn them? Well atleast were actually wearing them

walked in to NTLA today to buy a pair of lebron 7's and found these in a size 10.5. wasn't planning on buying them but i couldn't pass up.
pimp.gif

damn.

what did you do in them?

Originally Posted by eltouha

damn.

what did you do in them?

mr. NikeTAlk WR3 post pics please....

I'm waiting for Spring or the ground to at least freeze solid or dry out.... can't do these bad at all what a hunt it was....

glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom