Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

Gonna have to pass on these DB X's. Will be the first time I'll be copping a foam posite over a J! 

Easy pass. These are just bad. Won't matter though, these will sell out instantly, RSVP sites will make all kinds of money off of people thirsting for these, the hype train just keeps chugging along.

:smh:

terrible haha not what I expected at all. colors are actually good for a change but the design is still awful. why does every db have to have a translucent or clear sole

Don't think they are that terrible. Most other than the resellers (because they are already thirsty) will have a change of heart and be extra thirsty come release day. New release same cycle.

Should have just made it all red with a translucent sole and called it a day. Would have had the beasts all thirsting for it.

It's actually not all that bad now that I've had some time to digest the shoe but still just buying to resell.

Dont love nor hate these, will wait to see what special details are on the shoes besides the obvious ones from pics. Maybe some 3M detail who knows..
Same here I just love 10s though but I know bots are getting them so I'm already prepared not having them though I think lime would have looked better with a black upper. Going for the roshe first though and if by chance Nike actually stop bots and they are still available then I'll gladly get them.

Hope all the goes for the foams so I can grab these. I missed all Jordan db's and I refuse to pay resell prices for more than $275 for any shoe. 98% of all my shoes including the limiteds in my collection were all for retail. This may be one time I don't strike out. I figured another db would be releasing since the db 5 released in September. They always release in November. Look for a few more "surprises" before the end of the year. I know these are "ugly," but if you notice, the trend now is to be different and ugly is the new style of being different. I don't like it when everyone has the same shoes that I have. Which was the reason for the whole retro craze to begin with. I wore my og's long before retros were a fad so I could be different. Only a few respected what I was doing/wearing and always asked how I kept them looking so new. Toothbrush, soap and placed back in the box immediately after a wear was my response. Lol. I will go for these!

Back
Top Bottom