Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

10s are my second favorite model after the 3s, but these are not anything I would buy for my worst enemy. These joints should be the first DB release that is strictly a GS release

Wonders y nike dropped 2 db this year and 3 if u count the iii retro

X is this yrs db shoe to go witht he db collection

for the 10th anny they dropped the iii's along with other already released db's to honor the program

the V was supposed to be last yrs db but they didnt get clearance to release it till early this yr so they sandwished it between the re-release db & this yrs actual set

& or course it was a easy money grab

Its funny ppl said the 5s were ugly too until nike put them under a black light.

The amount of dislikes with the 6s back in 09 tho http://niketalk.com/t/199608/air-jordan-vi-doernbecher-freestyle-first-look

i have them & def hated them when i thought there was gonna be gold stripes on the toe box

Last edited:
So damn trash 
roll.gif

They need to make DB XIs
Hell no. They don't need to, but they will anyway. The XI mid was the  only Jordan to have all it's colors (Retro+ and OG) to be worn by Micheal and they had to go **** that up with this gamma release.

Plus XIs get dogged out by so called OG heads anyway. When every one's worn out/ sold their pairs it becomes the greatest shoe ever, but once the GR release starts rolling out, all of sudden they're "hypebeast sneakers" "overrated" "over produced". IMO, they should stop releasing XIs for some years so people can appreciate them again.

Last edited:
Hell no. They don't need to, but they will anyway. The XI mid was the only Jordan to have all it's colors (Retro+ and OG) to be worn by Micheal and they had to go **** that up with this gamma release.

Plus XIs get dogged out by so called OG heads anyway. When every one's worn out/ sold their pairs it becomes the greatest shoe ever, but once the GR release starts rolling out, all of sudden they're "hypebeast sneakers" "overrated" "over produced". IMO, they should stop releasing XIs for some years so people can appreciate them again.

agreed.

imo i doubt it'll be the xi next year.

they havent done a vii or viii yet and db's come out in random order

Back
Top Bottom