Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

so word is 11/9 release date? Run it, day before my birthday hopefully the sneaker gods are with me for once..

Doernbecher automatically adds hype....

But these are ugly and I'm usually the type to wait nd see so I dnt post "they grew on me" down the line but naw Yall can have these...

Still hurt about the db5s...

??? these **** all over the db 5's....

i sure wish everyone meant wut they said in these comments... shoes would be so much easier to get when they drop crack like this...

10's and foams r both fire... tough call on which to try for

Those looks like what a zombie would wear for a Halloween event. I hope these get hyped up to DB3 cause I want me another pair to trade this for.

These are crazy in design and I know a lot of people aren't gonna like them but I always respect the designs of kids tho it's always a "thinking out of the box" design

Last edited:
??? these **** all over the db 5's....

i sure wish everyone meant wut they said in these comments... shoes would be so much easier to get when they drop crack like this...

10's and foams r both fire... tough call on which to try for

Cant speak for anyone else but I guarantee I won't backtrack on these....

But we do agree on one thing the foams are hard!

I like these and the foams. Lord knows I got no shot at either but if the hate keeps up on these.... just maybe I can cop.

These are crazy in design and I know a lot of people aren't gonna like them but I always respect the designs of kids tho it's always a "thinking out of the box" design
I agree. Shows their personality. They were given the chance to express themselves. Not to appease everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom