Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

big bangs even trade with cords...really? why? cause its labeled limited? <---real question, not knocking your opinion but would like to know why you think they level up with the cords.

this pass weekend was great for me! with so many shoes Nike released...i had a chance to pick up 2 more cords. people were so hyped about the releases this weekend that they were letting go of these cords on the low. By the way....Best time to pick up on shoes you missed is the week or days of when the next "it" shoes comes out. ReSellers are looking to get rid of their stuff quick just to get the new release. At least, the baby resellers that needs funds right away.
Big Bangs plus 50-80 for Concords. They are not close to being even.

Concords >>>> big bangs..........Grabbed 2 pair of concords and I'm not thinking about trading for nothing... Lol... Classic shoes..... Just seems like a trade that me personally would regret later on down the road

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Every time i wear my concords i have a craving for icecream sandwiches. and the packaging alone resembles an icecream cake. jb and nabisco collabo. yum yum eatem up, especially oreos dip them joints in whole milk. Not that fat free joint. Whole milk red lid. And just sit back and admire tinker bells creation. Yummie to my tummie.

roll.gif
Dude, your nuts.
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by freshkicks523

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Every time i wear my concords i have a craving for icecream sandwiches. and the packaging alone resembles an icecream cake. jb and nabisco collabo. yum yum eatem up, especially oreos dip them joints in whole milk. Not that fat free joint. Whole milk red lid. And just sit back and admire tinker bells creation. Yummie to my tummie.

roll.gif
Dude, your nuts.
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

sick.gif

I have stopped getting caught up in these random cw releases that Nike has been doing for KOBE, and Lebron. And have been saving my money for quality Jordans Xi's, XIII's, III's, and KD IV ($95) relaeses.

So Ive pulled out my Concords today to wear because it's a nice day in Cleveland, and I realized something. I remember when these came out in December, and everybody on here was saying you can tell Concords are fake by the way they smell. Well I bought the cement 4's from Finish Line and my Concords from Mental Kicks. Same exact smell. So I think that theory can be X'd out. And oh, my Concords aren't early productions either, they have September dates.

Just added 3 more TD sizes that randomly popped up on FNL
pimp.gif

My to be born will have multiples in case he/or she grows out of them. Same goes for my 2 yr old
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

big bangs even trade with cords...really? why? cause its labeled limited? <---real question, not knocking your opinion but would like to know why you think they level up with the cords.

this pass weekend was great for me! with so many shoes Nike released...i had a chance to pick up 2 more cords. people were so hyped about the releases this weekend that they were letting go of these cords on the low. By the way....Best time to pick up on shoes you missed is the week or days of when the next "it" shoes comes out. ReSellers are looking to get rid of their stuff quick just to get the new release. At least, the baby resellers that needs funds right away.
Big Bangs plus 50-80 for Concords. They are not close to being even.

TRUTH .... Just to put somewhat of a gauge on this during the Orlando restocks this last weekend the Concords were done before noon the big bangs lasted until around 6 pm before finally selling out , we're talking some hyped flash in the pan vs arguably the greatest sneaker of all time , no brainier to me

The history and legacy behind those Concords says enough...

Big Bangs have no history and never will...

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I guess it was the c/w of the Big Bangs; personally I think their 'meh' at best.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I guess it was the c/w of the Big Bangs; personally I think their 'meh' at best.
Bright orange shoes that glow in the dark?

Kids will fall for anything these days...

Originally Posted by dts939

wore mine again today. i seriously LOVE this shoe
pimp.gif

Shoes are looking good fam
pimp.gif

Gonna rock mine again when the weather is clear.

Back
Top Bottom