Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

get a pair or 2 is the question...
i doubled up on them sj and i only wore my pair 3 times... so is it worth it? mmmmmm

Originally Posted by dharv

dharv
Originally Posted by Illuztrious

out already in korea.

2yxfy0w.jpg

ddkzo5.jpg

2n1rfo7.jpg

bonus:

2wqxyc1.jpg

miss that navy life.

Yo i got a cuzin station in korea any info on this spot please
Yo same here. If he can't give out the info, I'll try my best to locate this place. I'm going to school for Computer Forensics, crazy how much info you can find out with just an image.

I think I found the spot. Now it's about finding someone that speaks Korean.

Keep doin yo home work someone on iss knows about that place and says that place is like flight club times 2 i think they vault their shoes for years

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Originally Posted by dharv

dharv
Originally Posted by Illuztrious

out already in korea.

2yxfy0w.jpg

ddkzo5.jpg

2n1rfo7.jpg

bonus:

2wqxyc1.jpg

miss that navy life.

Yo i got a cuzin station in korea any info on this spot please
Yo same here. If he can't give out the info, I'll try my best to locate this place. I'm going to school for Computer Forensics, crazy how much info you can find out with just an image.

I think I found the spot. Now it's about finding someone that speaks Korean.

Keep doin yo home work someone on iss knows about that place and says that place is like flight club times 2 i think they vault their shoes for years

As in expensive or they have heat?? I should have an address or number by tomorrow.

I don't get why I hear you all hating on people copping early.
What's it to you what they do with their money, to some people money isn't as significant if it's a product they really want.

We should be thanking them for posting up pics and giving some early reviews! Bitter sneaker fiends all in this thread.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

u think we are crazy but i think its worth the hassel of not wait 12+ hours. What GROWN man does this????
indifferent.gif

you peps b!tching must be little kids without income to buy for a little more. ORLY????
indifferent.gif

the extra hundred is less than 2 hrs of work for me so i could care less. so i can do what the hell i please instead of waiting in line with a bunch of kids for 12+ hrs...
Real talk homie, if you did not mind paying $289 now, you would have had these 2-3 months ago.

I'm not trying to clown or nothing, but 12 hours for a shoe? A GR release at that?

I went to check for these today in the hood to see how much they were going for. Went to the Compton Fashion Center today and they were selling them for $300 +tax. I
laugh.gif
at the price. Then I went to the Slauson supermall. Only one lady had them. I asked how much. The lady just looked at me and gave me the
indifferent.gif
look and then
laugh.gif
herself. She said "$350".
indifferent.gif
she even knew that was a ridiculous price for them. My boy told me that certain urban accounts got more pairs of CG than other accounts. So expect some places to have doubles, triples, or more of each size while other accounts might only be getting 1 of each size if not anything. Glad I copped my pair from footalog last month for $250.
pimp.gif

Store in Korea? Ain't there a War goin on there right now?! I don't think you want the address to that place. Your better off in da hood.

Paying a little extra to avoid the hassle is well worth it. Especially if you can get them for cheaper than any other online shop.
wink.gif

^^For the $30 they charge to ship thats a no go. Still debating whether to give sneakerpost 275 and skip the hassle.

Back
Top Bottom