Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by DZaster

You know theres something seriously wrong with you when you start having nightmares over shoes.
Tell me about it man.  My girl thinks I'm nuts lol.  Gotta admit though, thats about as "sneakerhead" as it gets haha.

Originally Posted by DZaster

You know theres something seriously wrong with you when you start having nightmares over shoes.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

For European union check out deviceone.eu and europesports.eu
They have full size run! Got mine last Friday!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

€200 euros  + shipping = pass

people are so predictable. weeks ago, some were criticizing others who spent over retail at sites like sneakerpost.

now i see some whining and people are nervous whether they will get their pair.

that's why i locked my pair up via sneakerpost. didn't want to deal with this mess and having to worry whether i would come up empty handed.

sometimes you gotta pay to play!

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

For European union check out deviceone.eu and europesports.eu
They have full size run! Got mine last Friday!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks for the lookout but theres a couple of euro sites that have them for retail or a little less

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

My local footlocker and champs allows their employees to get the shoes also, but they have to wait in line with the other customers, which I think is fair if the store only got a small stock.

Thats how my Footlocker is too, but Finishline? Thats another story...They sell to workers first, then everyone else gets what is left.

Originally Posted by Ima Shoe Addict8

dont even answer my friend.... i just looked at ur sig all ur teams suck #@%..

and u like to play a lot of video games..

answered my question allready

lmao at these niketalkers HA

ROFL.. This dude bringing out the HEAVY insults.. Yo, the teams you like suck and you play a lot of video games. Ya $$!*%# $!@!

GS plaza in NJ doing a midnight release? Employees there act like their holding us gov secrets smh

Got home from the hometown last night and my wiz surprised me w/ em for me and my daughter. I was def gon pass but she came thru. I love this woman

I heard willowbrook mall doin a midnite release too.... goin there straight after I get off work at 10 tonite!

Originally Posted by Ima Shoe Addict8

lmao at all u dumb muthafukkas still hypen each other up like some little girls over some low quality jordans.

my 2001 cgs will be ariving soon. some real cgs. not no ten years later bull

Pics when they arrive or your all bull. Anyone can type stuff through the net

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

I have a few questions ...

So the nba store has already sold there Cool Greys ?
So far...yes
shaking my head ... but whats funny is i "heard" HOH at the galleria i Houston is getting 500 pair ... right

nerd.gif
is this true? are there people there camping already?

For those of you who ordered from Crooked Tongues be patient! 

I ordered mine on Friday sometime around 5:30 or 6:00p central and Finally got an e-mail today telling me it shipped. 

14639.JPG

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

I have a few questions ...

So the nba store has already sold there Cool Greys ?
So far...yes
shaking my head ... but whats funny is i "heard" HOH at the galleria i Houston is getting 500 pair ... right

nerd.gif
is this true? are there people there camping already?

I Doubt it might be the whole mall that got 500 pairs but could be... Calm them

FYI NJ: Garden State can't do midnight release, Due to Bergen County's blue law... And they cannot sell earlier than 7 am...

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

My local footlocker and champs allows their employees to get the shoes also, but they have to wait in line with the other customers, which I think is fair if the store only got a small stock.

Thats how my Footlocker is too, but Finishline? Thats another story...They sell to workers first, then everyone else gets what is left.

You are EXACTLY right!!!!!!!! and im
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 about that. i used to wrk at finishline so i got the spoils, but now i go thru footaction. i kno the store manager real good and he hooks me up..but on crazy releases like this, i get "be here early"..which is fair to everyone..but theres only 1 sz 12!!! ima have to get up xtra f_cking early to make sure i get it..if not ill get a sz neway and try to trade with someon on here or on ISS..

Lol no disrespect to the guy who mentioned FlightClub, but who gives a fu.. You gotta be a fool to order from there.

I have camped out multiple times but mostly on the morning of the day of release........I have never done a midnight release before so my timing will be off.......does anyone have a time that i should line up for a midnight release? no flaming or sarcasm please........Thanks
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

I have camped out multiple times but mostly on the morning of the day of release........I have never done a midnight release before so my timing will be off.......does anyone have a time that i should line up for a midnight release? no flaming or sarcasm please........Thanks
wink.gif

NOW
laugh.gif
sorry I couldnt help it
roll.gif

I don't mean to be a Negative Nancy but if you look at the '01 Cool Greys posted on the last page
You can see how the '10 retro version has a terrible patent cut compared to those.
But for those who are going to malls, take pics/video so I can see the mayhem.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom