Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Yea I can see the riots already...and ppl camping out from Friday morning...lol

Im rollin with my boys 12 deep and we all wear a different shoe size so there is nothing on this green earth gonna stop us!!!
gurren-lagann-march-a.gif

White/Concord XI release
=
Me in the parking lot waiting 4 the mall to open to get these in the mornin like
2u927p0.gif

Concords are definitely growing on me.. but no other XI colorway release beats the space jams.

Originally Posted by civicex

Concords are definitely growing on me.. but no other XI colorway release beats the space jams.
IMO Space Jams are the third best color behind Black/Red and Concords.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Originally Posted by civicex

Concords are definitely growing on me.. but no other XI colorway release beats the space jams Columbias.

Fixed

OG 96 Colombias with the extra blue tint in the soul are super
pimp.gif
they were my first pair of xi'sHope these concords don't disappoint, could be my first double up in a long while

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Im rollin with my boys 12 deep and we all wear a different shoe size so there is nothing on this green earth gonna stop us!!!
gurren-lagann-march-a.gif

laugh.gif
the gif is on point son
laugh.gif
!

just guessing by the trend of these xmas XI releases, id guess they are going to come with a concord purple box top cover and purple plastic shoe horns.

pretty safe to say the soles will have that blue-%%@ tint to them too.

Just guessing, i dont have any secrete sources or anything.

these are my fav js so ill be in line with the rest of ya..

unless i can prob get a hookup from someone i know

I will b buyin three pairs... One for everyday use the other two for future refrences... Oh yeah gotta get baby moms a pair ...DMV we gon look clean in these

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

If the cool greys release was crazy, I don't wanna know the trouble these will cause.

mushroom_cloud_Do_u_see_it-s1024x768-34303.jpg

anybody else see a clown?
That's actually Nike laughing at all of us...yup Nike you got us all like that
I wonder if NYC will be wildin? I should bring a couple of guys and use them for shields

i want pictures already!! when did they release pictures of the cool greys last yr??

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i want pictures already!! when did they release pictures of the cool greys last yr??

we will most likely see pics mid to late summer IMO

Copped X3 if possible. I will have no problem dropping $230 on them from someone in the Buy/Sell forum if I can't grab a pair on the release date. Favorite shoes of all time.

Should be an easy cop for us Australians
tongue.gif
I'm looking forward to seeing the madness in the US this release is going to cause !

Back
Top Bottom