Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by chanjohn01

here are pics as promised...kinda in a rush, so I apologize in advance...my bad forgot to rotate this one
f08267711a504c1d31b20547280e19fa65006f3e.jpg

5c43669818415da2cfb33f37268e499fe0331bd2.jpg

4641671e51c63a2641fa8162a1b3cc3cb0437d48.jpg

I am not going to front...I am getting these (probably x2 if I can find them at a reasonable price)
but the majority of us are adults and even more of us were in it during the OG days...
that is a CDP tongue....there is no doubt...
can you confirm if you have the CDP?

I am not complaining...but it's almost Sept and I can assure NT we're going to have at least 10 more pages devoted to exclusive argument on thecomparison

Still look hot...nice pickup

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by oglike95airmax

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by pelimpe

lmao .... even if this release is a GS, it will still have effects of a QS... coz ebdy n their mama will copp instntly...
i dn't consider H town as a huge jordan fan base ... but i know most of those 6 rings didn't sit on shelves.... l alone XI ... so i aint tking no chances... your boy is tightening his connects game.....
Naw fam, you got it wrong. Those 6 rings not sitting on shelves should let you know that the hype is still there. I haven't bought anything new from JB since the Oly 1's last year before the Hurricane. I missed out on the XI/XII CDP, but I just picked up a pair of 2001 breds so i'm not tripping. These SJ's will be copped twice though. Might get one for my girl too.

jordanfan - i love how u logon just to player hate.... and seeing that u missed out on the xi/xii cdp lol (which are trash) you might as well just log off cause you most likely are gonna miss out on these... stay up... and rep those oly 1's hard... smh

It was a joke fam. Pull ya skirt down b. But like I said, I wanted those, didn't get them, and ended up getting the 2001 Breds, and still plan on getting two of the Space Jams. Win-win in my book.
laugh.gif
at you damn near wishing that I don't get them, but then again, probably has to do with you being an "80's baby". DF outta here fam.
laugh.gif
The Oly 1's being my last purchase from JB should have been a clue that i'm not too happy with the products that the company is releasing.

man fr@k what you think and what you cop. i couldnt care less and neither does anybody else on this thread. and the oly 1 being your last jb purchase is a cluethat your young, d@#b, and full of c@m... but then again that probably has to do with me being an 80's baby... some advice: shut up

Originally Posted by datboimall

Originally Posted by oglike95airmax

Originally Posted by datboimall

same here i guess its just how u rock it cus i still have a few an sean john has nice baggy ones .....an please you people with the tight thing going on do not i repeat do not rock these with tight *@+ jean shorts

sean john??! smh.... what are we in 1999-2000??!!

hey u can say what u want but im sure there are more people that rock em more then any other brand ....an know who ur talking to before u speak cus my ice game sets my cloths an my jays off even more so get on my level
nerd.gif

what son am i supposed to be scared lol... man Fr@kk ur FUBUs' and fake ice... i dont give a fr@k who you are. you must be an ignorant little sh@# to thinkyour cloths,jays,and ice is what defines an individual...

why do dudes want piss yellow soles so bad?
***+ dont make your shoes look any better to have an 01 sole on an 09 shoe. its still a retro.
you might as well cop 2 pairs of 09's and wear them until the sole yellows...

and 09's > 01's
my 01's are good, but these 09's look great. i dont give a damn about quality anymore from JB. i dont have time to worry about ***+ like that anymore.im tryna wear these joints a couple times and it be no big deal.

some dudes cry too much on every release.

Originally Posted by never wear them

09 > 00/01 ?......

I assume you settle for fat chicks?

laugh.gif
no that just means i wont cry over something i know wont happen...
ive had over 10-12pairs of XI's and the soles have NEVER been this icy (at least from these pics, we will really see when i get my 09 pair).
if i want a "quality" space jam... ill go in my closet and put on a pair ive had for years...
and i guess i mislead you with that comment. i meant the soles on the 09's are better looking.

i just dont see why dudes cry and *+@$+ in these threads knowing damn well that JB isnt going to change anything about the retroes.
if you want an 00/01 quality retro, then spend the money on them.

but for someone like me who has them already, and doesnt really care about this type of crap anymore, ima just buy them and rock them.

Im gonna get em no question. Gonna try and get a pair of ds 01's too. hopefully the 09's are gr so i can get a discount.

all you guys on here talking bout these 01 space jams, have fakes or have them mixed up with the 01 breds xi's because there are no 01 space jams

Originally Posted by peakkicks

all you guys on here talking bout these 01 space jams, have fakes or have them mixed up with the 01 breds xi's because there are no 01 space jams
exactly i remember the ones that came out dec. 13, 2000

Dec 13 one day before my B-Day I remember waiting in line at footaction. I got there at 6:00 a.m was out of there by 7:00 with my pair the wait was not to bad.Wore them to the ground so I will be getting them no matter what anyone says they look good to me.

antalonboubmp and eastlasmokeshc it's nice to see people on nt that remember and know what they talking bout thats whats up

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by never wear them

09 > 00/01 ?......

I assume you settle for fat chicks?

laugh.gif

no that just means i wont cry over something i know wont happen...
ive had over 10-12pairs of XI's and the soles have NEVER been this icy (at least from these pics, we will really see when i get my 09 pair).
if i want a "quality" space jam... ill go in my closet and put on a pair ive had for years...
and i guess i mislead you with that comment. i meant the soles on the 09's are better looking.

i just dont see why dudes cry and *+@$+ in these threads knowing damn well that JB isnt going to change anything about the retroes.
if you want an 00/01 quality retro, then spend the money on them.

2834034512_337e1eb7a9_m.jpg

grin.gif

you barely started collecting not so long ago.... Can't tell me different buddy, your view on it sounds "newbish"
The majority of ppl complaining in here are the ones that have been doing it for a decade or more than a decade(like me)....
through out all these years that I've been with NT ('02), all that we have been seeing is a large decline in quality....

and of course it looks as if JB is never going to bring back quality, but when you see Nike and Adidas still putting that premium butter on certain shoes, itgives you hope that JB will go back to their old ways.... but hey... ppl still buy the kicks no matter what, so it gives JB the green light.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

why do dudes want piss yellow soles so bad?
***+ dont make your shoes look any better to have an 01 sole on an 09 shoe. its still a retro.
you might as well cop 2 pairs of 09's and wear them until the sole yellows...

and 00/01's > 09's
my 01's are good, but these 09's look great. i dont give a damn about quality anymore from JB. i dont have time to worry about ***+ like that anymore. im tryna wear these joints a couple times and it be no big deal.

some dudes cry too much on every release.
fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom