Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Again ... those arent set to release so dont hold your breath waiting on them

Solid basic cways would bring in some.good cash for JB but they love this stupid camo crap for some reason

All 28s are sold out on NDC and Footlocker the two places that released them online. Might have to resort to eBay.

For those that have the se and the regular xx8 do they fit the same? My se 10 fits perfect but kok reviews have the xx8 as down a half size. I would have thought that these would fit the same and I'm hoping I didn't pick up the wrong size in my xx8 cements I just ordered.

For those that have the se and the regular xx8 do they fit the same? My se 10 fits perfect but kok reviews have the xx8 as down a half size. I would have thought that these would fit the same and I'm hoping I didn't pick up the wrong size in my xx8 cements I just ordered.
ya they fit the same. as kickgenius would say.. if you a teeeehn, geeehht a teehhhn

the shroud might make it a tiny bit more snug but not enough to warrant .5 size

ya they fit the same. as kickgenius would say.. if you a teeeehn, geeehht a teehhhn
the shroud might make it a tiny bit more snug but not enough to warrant .5 size

when he said that he was referring to the SE model...

the SE model is more true to size because of the amount of padding on the inside...if you have regular to narrow feet then you may want to get a half size down for a "perfect" fit...of course it's to each their own...I would need a half size down in the regular xx8 because I like my shoes to fit like a glove and I have really narrow feet...

Is that the Melo 10? Not seeing huge differences. Maybe different upper materials hence the holes. Could mean a weight difference too. Saw a recent pic of Westbrook in some OKC color XX8 SE still in the camo print.

Yep thats the melo 10 ... besides a couple different looks of the upper its pretty much the same shoe ... unless they changed some tech specs which i highly doubt since its Melo's shoe.

Yeah Westbrook and Ray Allen are the staple for the XX8s and the SEs ... Allen will have some subtle cways, while Westbrook will be all over that camo crazy print crap

I think the Melos will be made with actual leather as opposed to a synthetic like the SE. That's the main difference.

Back
Top Bottom