Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Turns out I got $125 in Nike gift cards from my credit card's reward program. Cant turn em down for $25 + tax. Lol
Haha nice!  I don't have a Capital One card, but I have Wells Fargo rewards points and they had a deal on Nike gift cards a couple months back so being into shoes I used most of my points on those...  Why not though?

I usually get $150 worth a year from my credit union too. Also it helps that you get bonus points when you buy online from ndc, fnl, champs, etc.

^Wait do you get bonus points from Nike?  I know you do from those others

Edit: do you mean for your CC specifically?

Last edited:
Might be a stupid question but will these sellout?

Or can I just walk into a footlocker in the afternoon and buy them?

Might be a stupid question but will these sellout?

Or can I just walk into a footlocker in the afternoon and buy them?
Good question.  My guess is that the black and reds will sell out and the rest will be available for a few days and then you can wait for the next re-stock, but the black and red are probably gonna be gone first.

So far it looks like it's HOH only around me. Thinking maybe I should just order two pairs online and return the one the size I don't need.

Plus I'm heading to the Vault in the morning and don't want to risk missing out.

So far it looks like it's HOH only around me. Thinking maybe I should just order two pairs online and return the one the size I don't need.

Plus I'm heading to the Vault in the morning and don't want to risk missing out.
WOW Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a full force attack.  Impressive plan!

As someone who buys kicks bi-weekly, or used to anyway, you guys should be using Fat Wallet or ebates or some other online rewards program. I've amounted hundreds deposited into my PayPal acct over the years. Bing was the sweetest rewards deal, but Microsoft dumped/revamped it. I primarily use FatWallet. It's great!

Welp, just found another SE that I like.  I guess it's nicknamed the "OKC Camo(?)".  Is it safe to say that a fairly good price for these would be in the low $200's?

As someone who buys kicks bi-weekly, or used to anyway, you guys should be using Fat Wallet or ebates or some other online rewards program. I've amounted hundreds deposited into my PayPal acct over the years. Bing was the sweetest rewards deal, but Microsoft dumped/revamped it. I primarily use FatWallet. It's great!
I use ebates

Cool grey pair came in from Shoejocky :smile:

Lookin real good. I'll post pics in the daylight

I hope these don't sell out that fast so I'll be able to cop on the low :wink: but i won't hold my breath :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom