Air Randy has been SHUT DOWN.....for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally someone is teaching this guy a lesson.

he needs to be shut down for good.

keep it up who ever you are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

pimp.gif

But you support "Slamdunkspace"....? What's the difference?

This whole thread has a blackmailing, extortion type of feel to it.

Important Notice!
WE ARE DOING THE WORK AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN HAVE THE WEB STORE BACK UP ASAP !!!
WE DO NOT ACCEPT NEW ORDER UNTIL THE SERVICE RESTORE....

We apologize for any inconvenience caused!

That's what it says if you try to go on there web page.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

pimp.gif

how do i support him? i am done with the guy and said it months ago.

i will no longer purchase from him or any early site again. if you guys want, go report him and all other sites.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Glad Air-randy has been hacked....

Hopefully Nike has them shut down for good. (Crossing-fingers)
I forgot that because of all those Jordan's he sells that the actual Jordans just sit on shelves...they don't still sell out or anything

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I forgot that because of all those Jordan's he sells that the actual Jordans just sit on shelves...they don't still sell out or anything
A lot of people have claimed in the past that these guys sell high quality replicas that aren't authorized by Jordan Brand...Like some guys got Space Jams when Air-Randy had a "restock" then one of the buyers tried to sell to Flight Club and got shut down because the tag on the inside was fake..So for them to charge hypebeast prices for replicas is pretty messed up

Why yall tryna knock Air-Randy's hustle?? hes been doin this for years. If someone wanna buy good Bgrades 3months early for 250 let them be..

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

pimp.gif

This. And dude has 7000 posts in just over a year?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

A lot of people have claimed in the past that these guys sell high quality replicas that aren't authorized by Jordan Brand...Like some guys got Space Jams when Air-Randy had a "restock" then one of the buyers tried to sell to Flight Club and got shut down because the tag on the inside was fake..So for them to charge hypebeast prices for replicas is pretty messed up
wasnt just Air Randy. the guy who tried to sell them to Flight Club bought them from SlamDunkSpace. they ended up being remakes that were made in early 2010 when Space Jams actually released in 2009.

wasnt just Air Randy. the guy who tried to sell them to Flight Club bought them from SlamDunkSpace. they ended up being remakes that were made in early 2010 when Space Jams actually released in 2009.

why do you care so much? go get some fresh air
in the end your life isn't changed 

My bro purchased the white and red XII from Osneaker. We compared them to the Countdown XII [Cuz we didn't have any other XII from 09] and surprisingly they were fake
ohwell.gif
. We noticed off the bat from looking at the tag OUTSIDE the box. THERE WAS NO DETACHED PRICE TAG, JUST THE TAG. The insoles weren't glue, and the "Greatest Player" line on one the back of one the shoes were cut off from the midsoles. It's unbelieveable, these high quality fakes didn't start with the XI; they started way back.
tired.gif

why do you care so much? go get some fresh air
in the end your life isn't changed 
i care because it affect everyone and not just on this site. pretty much its un-safe to buy from any member on here, on ebay, or anywhere on the net period. people will be selling these as the real thing, trading them and what not.

people are getting screwed left and right. its not costing me anything to make this thread and try to make something happen. dont know why people have a problem if i and others try to get this site a long with others shut down. its ruining the sneaker game for everyone.

if you have a problem with this thread then dont bother posting.

From an NTer
[h6]
Martin Montes
Sneakerheads, I want to share something to the community. Just this year, I purchased several pairs of Jordan XI Concord from Air Randy (Randy Liu). Most of the shoes I got were damaged. Some have black spots inside the sole. Some have wrong cuts on the leather. And, most of them have sprinkled brown paints. This made me realize that Air Randy really sells b-grade, if not, even replicas or 'c-grades'. I am telling this not because I want to portray a devil's advocate for Randy Liu. I just want to share this for the love of the sneaker game. I want to let everyone be aware that my experience with Air Randy has been horrible. In result, I am not purchasing a shoe from him again.

By the way, the posted picture is somewhat a replica of his image. This is how he looks like. His height is about 6'1". Weighs about 180-190 lbs. He has a fair complexion. He lives in FLAT B, 18/F, WUN SHA COURT, #1-5 WUN SHA STREET, TAI HANG, HONG KONG, CHINA. His contact number is +852 61866451. [/h6]
pics of Randy's XI's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom