Air Randy has been SHUT DOWN.....for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

My bro purchased the white and red XII from there. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We compared them to the Countdown XII [Cuz we didn't have any other XII from 09] [/color]and surprisingly they were fake
ohwell.gif
. We noticed off the bat from looking at the tag OUTSIDE the box. THERE WAS NO DETACHED PRICE TAG, JUST THE TAG. The insoles weren't glue, and the "Greatest Player" line on one the back of one the shoes were cut off from the midsoles. It's unbelieveable, these high quality fakes didn't start with the XI; they started way back.
tired.gif
Well, maybe they were different because of them being different releases...2009 and 2011 True Blues are different, so are CDP 3's and 2011's...

That being said, Randy is not selling fakes. Over the past few weeks, celebs have been breaking out the Concords, and you're stupid out your mind if you think someone like Plies has Nike on speed dial sending him the newest J's. J. Cole admitted that he doesn't have sneaker connections, and he's one of the most buzzing and hyped artists this year...

So I said that to say...I doubt all these celebrities are buying fakes. Even if you don't go with that theory, there's no reason for Nice Kicks, SneakerNews, KicksInTheCity, KicksOnFire, etc. to co sign Air Randy...I'm pretty sure Ad Revenue >>>>> whatever chump change Randy would hypothetically scrape up to keep his name clean.

I think the people tryna shut him down are just salty that they paid $250+ for pairs of shoes that were gonna get thrown out/or are technically B or C Grades.

im glad hes website is getting shut down or hacked cause this dude price is stupid expensive

Someone explain to me how if his shoes are fake then why would NiceKicks, Sneakernews, KITC, KicksOnFire, and co. post his stuff...

Originally Posted by FourReal

im glad hes website is getting shut down or hacked cause this dude price is stupid expensive
why do you care? lol your not buying it.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

From an NTer
[h6]
Martin Montes
Sneakerheads, I want to share something to the community. Just this year, I purchased several pairs of Jordan XI Concord from Air Randy (Randy Liu). Most of the shoes I got were damaged. Some have black spots inside the sole. Some have wrong cuts on the leather. And, most of them have sprinkled brown paints. This made me realize that Air Randy really sells b-grade, if not, even replicas or 'c-grades'. I am telling this not because I want to portray a devil's advocate for Randy Liu. I just want to share this for the love of the sneaker game. I want to let everyone be aware that my experience with Air Randy has been horrible. In result, I am not purchasing a shoe from him again.

By the way, the posted picture is somewhat a replica of his image. This is how he looks like. His height is about 6'1". Weighs about 180-190 lbs. He has a fair complexion. He lives in FLAT B, 18/F, WUN SHA COURT, #1-5 WUN SHA STREET, TAI HANG, HONG KONG, CHINA. His contact number is +852 61866451. [/h6]
pics of Randy's XI's

____ just got real.

Uh-oh, I never bought from dude so I didn't know.

I do remember a thread back in 08 or 09 from someone comparing some 23's bought at the store and some bought from Air-Randy.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by StillIn729

wasnt just Air Randy. the guy who tried to sell them to Flight Club bought them from SlamDunkSpace. they ended up being remakes that were made in early 2010 when Space Jams actually released in 2009.

why do you care so much? go get some fresh air
in the end your life isn't changed 
i care because it affect everyone and not just on this site. pretty much its un-safe to buy from any member on here, on ebay, or anywhere on the net period. people will be selling these as the real thing, trading them and what not.

people are getting screwed left and right. its not costing me anything to make this thread and try to make something happen. dont know why people have a problem if i and others try to get this site a long with others shut down. its ruining the sneaker game for everyone.

if you have a problem with this thread then dont bother posting.
Candyland is a game; sneakers aren't

By the way, the posted picture is somewhat a replica of his image. This is how he looks like. His height is about 6'1". Weighs about 180-190 lbs. He has a fair complexion. He lives in FLAT B, 18/F, WUN SHA COURT, #1-5 WUN SHA STREET, TAI HANG, HONG KONG, CHINA. His contact number is +852 61866451.

He's about to enjoy a few gay hookers.

It's unbelieveable, these high quality fakes didn't start with the XI; they started way back.
tired.gif

When the XI's release back in 96, there were already fakes out there.

I remember going to a store back then (I believe I was in 4th or 5th grade) which sold legit shoes but also fake stuff. I was looking to buy some Air Worms but ended up with the Air Adjust....and on the floor were around 50 pairs of fake XIs being laced by one of the sales people. I was amazed but knew they were fake off the bat because the patent leather was so off.

My buddy whom I played summer ball back then also had a fake pair. My cousin bought some fake XIIs the following year
sick.gif

Fakes shoes were already prevalent back then, not just in the past 10 years.

This thread is all over the 1st page on google if you google search air randy shut down or air randy hacked
30t6p3b.gif

People are lurking
nerd.gif

He may be down but you will not keep him down. As long as he can get his inventory he will continue to do what he do. It will only get worst.

NT better not get shut down for this.. Maybe randy's got some E-goons after us now
nerd.gif

So are the concord XI's from marqueesole.com fakes?? or B-Grade?...

I'm not trying to line up 2 days before Christmas. I have a family and no time for that BS. But for about 100 bucks more, I'm willing to order from marqueesole to avoid all that nonsense.

My bro purchased the white and red XII from Osneaker. We compared them to the Countdown XII [Cuz we didn't have any other XII from 09] and surprisingly they were fake
ohwell.gif
. We noticed off the bat from looking at the tag OUTSIDE the box. THERE WAS NO DETACHED PRICE TAG, JUST THE TAG. The insoles weren't glue, and the "Greatest Player" line on one the back of one the shoes were cut off from the midsoles. It's unbelieveable, these high quality fakes didn't start with the XI; they started way back.
tired.gif

What about the Foamposites ?

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I'm not trying to line up 2 days before Christmas. I have a family and no time for that BS. But for about 100 bucks more, I'm willing to order from marqueesole to avoid all that nonsense.
DO NOT ORDER FROM MARQUEESOLE!

pay attention to the Concord thread in the Jordan forum and you can easily buy from a LEGIT european site for near retail.

pay attention to the Concord thread in the Jordan forum and you can easily buy from a LEGIT european site for near retail.

Link to alleged sites.

Originally Posted by 7Jordan7

Originally Posted by FourReal

why do you care? lol your not buying it.
I never understood why people get upset at high resell prices 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ok thanx but are the XI's that come from marqueesole.com fake or just b-grades (still made by nike)???
IMO I don't care if they are b-grades, the ones I have seen online show very little/if any cosmetic flaws & I don't really care if they come with the inserts/pull-out box. 

Yeah, I need that Marquee question answered too. 
My friend got a pair of XIs a little while back that are legit and pretty clean. Anyone have any stories themselves of fake or b-grade pairs? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

My bro purchased the white and red XII from there. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We compared them to the Countdown XII [Cuz we didn't have any other XII from 09] [/color]and surprisingly they were fake
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
Well, maybe they were different because of them being different releases...2009 and 2011 True Blues are different, so are CDP 3's and 2011's...

That being said, Randy is not selling fakes. Over the past few weeks, celebs have been breaking out the Concords, and you're stupid out your mind if you think someone like Plies has Nike on speed dial sending him the newest J's. J. Cole admitted that he doesn't have sneaker connections, and he's one of the most buzzing and hyped artists this year...

So I said that to say...I doubt all these celebrities are buying fakes. Even if you don't go with that theory, there's no reason for Nice Kicks, SneakerNews, KicksInTheCity, KicksOnFire, etc. to co sign Air Randy...I'm pretty sure Ad Revenue >>>>> whatever chump change Randy would hypothetically scrape up to keep his name clean.

I think the people tryna shut him down are just salty that they paid $250+ for pairs of shoes that were gonna get thrown out/or are technically B or C Grades.
Celebrities are the WORSE. Half them $#+!$% couldn't tell a concord from a team jordan in the same colorway with cleats attached.
Next up Marqueesoles. 

can't we just call him Randy now since most of his air has been taken out from his ventures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom