Air Randy has been SHUT DOWN.....for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

So you are going to stop another man from putting bread on his family's table?

like i care about his family

How are you guys complaining about AR and not the123293893472 sites selling fakes?
Don't support him, do your research and buy from reputable spots.
/Thread.

http://air-randyhk.com/en...p?PID=AJ378037-107 
eek.gif

Just ordered 5 pairs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Don't buy from them, and they will go away. Simple.

They said the same thing about Crack in the 80's also...
dat rationale
laugh.gif
two different extremes
30t6p3b.gif
at that entire site 

how u go from imitating a dude with great aesthetics to hating on someones hustle tho? I see your point tho but you have to understand the shoe game BEEN messed up bro. Its sad to see something I was passionate about become nothing more than trying to show off the latest and greatest jordans to all your friends
30t6p3b.gif

brb ... going cop b grades and show off in front the hood rats so they be on my stick cuz I look like matlock..

Op is front runner for NT Lame of the Year. You cheerlead for SDS then backtrack and now you want to shut AR down but keep the rest of them up? ok. Makes sense.

If it was more organization to this I would be down. Better to attempt to do something the sit by idle and do nothing.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Op is front runner for NT Lame of the Year. You cheerlead for SDS then backtrack and now you want to shut AR down but keep the rest of them up? ok. Makes sense.

so you completely ignored the first sentence of my OP?
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

Nike is the one whose selling the shoes. There making a killing off these early site. Intead of throwing the B grades awway like the old days. They rather sell them to these sights by the truck load. There just unstamped B grades people not fake. Nike is letting this happen and you can't st.op nike

Exactly. This is Nike's cash cow. Making a profit on something that was to be written off.

Exactly what i was thinking. I always felt like Nike was behind air randy. Such a brilliant idea to sell what they should be throwing away for more than retail.
exactly.

tbh $240 shipped for b-grades doesn't seem so bad considering there's nothing stopping FTL or FA getting b-grades

My Metallic 5's have permanent skeet stains, chipped midsoles, and pre-creasing

And I got them from DTLR on Release Date

JB quality has been ***

Why you want him shut down but not your guy at SDS?
Not to mention, who the hell pays extra to get some whack $#* jordans early? 
laugh.gif

/thread

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Im down.
EDIT: Counterfeit@nike.com

Do work.

We could just have /b/ or lulzsec hack his website. Lulzsec would have a field day %%*!+#+ it up 
happy.gif
why would b care about air-randy though 
grin.gif

NT is split on caring about him, why would they

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

so you completely ignored the first sentence of my OP?
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
"more importantly AR" are your words. This is an AR witch hunt, not a early release site shut down. How is AR any better or worse then your ex-love, Jay?
Again, Lamest NTer of the year? You.

hes the most popular and known seller, i think everyone knows that. report who you want, im saying you go after the top guy first then everyone else after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom