Air Randy has been SHUT DOWN.....for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But aren't all retail items seeing a rise in cost and decrease in quality?

Being a consumer is one thing and you do have a point, but no one is forcing us to buy $100-200 shoes in the first place.

My-T.

I completely agree with you...which is why I have not bought a JB release for myself since 2004.  I bought some children's jordans, but the way things are going, I almost don't want to expose him to such a self-defeating interest like jordan shoes and such. 

People do act like JB products are a necessity, when they are a luxury item that from a business standpoint is a real poor investment. 

But why?
If people wanna buy b-grade stuff let them be. No need in trying to shut down another man's business cause your salty @#$

[h6]
http://www.facebook.com/airrandyhk
AIR-RANDY.COM
UGRENT MSG TO ALL .....
OUR WEB STORE " WWW.AIR-RANDYHK.COM " HAD BEEN HECKED COMPLETELY !!!!
WE ARE DOING THE WORK AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN HAVE THE WEB STORE BACK UP ASAP !!!
ORDERS ARE IN PROCESS AND WILL EXECUTE TO BUYERS ACCORDINGLY ....
BEST REGARDS,
AIR-RANDY
[/h6]
So which one of ya'll did this???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Petition to move production back to the united states, NO MORE LEAKS, NO MORE EARLY RELEASES, BETTER QUALITY, REAL QUICKSTRIKES, HIGHER PRICES SO THAT THESE JOBLESS 96-2000 CANT GET THESE SHOES KIDS SEEING ALL THESE DAMN KIDS BORN IN 98 TALKIN ABOUT THEY'RE SNEAKER HEADS. WHAT?
I GOT NO PROBLEM PAYING 350 DOLLARS FOR SOME VI INFRARED RETROS WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS.
DAMN RIGHT I'M MAD I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET A LEGIT PAIR OF CONCORD 2011S WITHOUT LINING UP OR PAYING STUPID PRICES FOR
Not for nothin, it is what it is, if you don't like the quality of the shoes? Don't buy it.  It doesn't matter how old you are, if you love sneakers and call yourself a sneaker head, so be it.  For the Concord 11, I suggest you find yourself a connect and stop complaining.  Never understood why people complain about things that don't make sense.

UGRENT MSG TO ALL ( 3 ) ....
AFTER WORKING AND CHECKING FOR THE LAST 48HRS WITH OUR WEB STORE BULIDER TEAM,
WE ARE SORRY TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT OUR WEB STORE IS NOW BEING HACKED AND CRASH DOWN COMPLETELY !!
WE HAD LOST ALL THE TRANSACTION DATA AS WELL AS ALL THE INFORMATION FOR THIS MOMENT !!!
WE DONT THINK WE CAN HAVE OUR WEB STORE BACK IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. THEREFORE WE WILL START TO REFUND $$ TO ALL THE BUYERS WHO HAVEN'T RECEIPT THEIR TRACKING # UPON PURCHASE !!
ONCE AGAIN WE ARE DEEPLY SORRY ABOUT THE SITUATION THAT WE ARE ALL FACING AT THE MOMENT AND ALL I CAN SAY IS ... 
" HATERS IS TOO PROFESSIONAL TO WIN DIRTLY AT THIS MOMENT !!~ "
ANYWAY ... WE WILL START OUR REFUND PROCESS AND YOU SHOULD HAVE THE MONEY WITHIN THE NEXT 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS !
BEST REGARDS,
AIR-RANDY

alright who did this? 
laugh.gif

If his shoes were indeed REAL, there'd be no reason you couldn't consign it at the Flight Clubs. As soon as they see
your pair, they KNOW where you got it. There's clear differences between a real pair and an Air Randy pair that
can be seen.

If you make a Big Mac after hours and then try to sell it, why would there be a difference? In essence, it should
theoretically be exactly the same as one made in store hours. Same applies to AR. If they manufactured excess shoes, then
why can't you sell these through consignment? Because they can tell they're fake. The materials may be
similar, but you can't argue against the fact the only way you can resell these AR pairs is to someone who doesn't know
enough about that particular model to be able to tell its fake.

The only shoes I'd be able to tell are fake/real are the 5,7,8,10,11IE and 14 because those are the only pairs I've owned.
If I bought a Space Jam 11 from AR, I'd probably be fooled into thinking it was real because I've never had the regular 11
and have nothing to compare it to.

How about when you compare the Concords coming out this month vs the ones from 2000 and then vs the Original?  Should the 2011 retros be considered a "replica"?

No petition needed. If you want them shut down, you do it by any means necessary. Get your hacking skills up OP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by laflech44

UGRENT MSG TO ALL ( 3 ) ....
AFTER WORKING AND CHECKING FOR THE LAST 48HRS WITH OUR WEB STORE BULIDER TEAM,
WE ARE SORRY TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT OUR WEB STORE IS NOW BEING HACKED AND CRASH DOWN COMPLETELY !!
WE HAD LOST ALL THE TRANSACTION DATA AS WELL AS ALL THE INFORMATION FOR THIS MOMENT !!!
WE DONT THINK WE CAN HAVE OUR WEB STORE BACK IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. THEREFORE WE WILL START TO REFUND $$ TO ALL THE BUYERS WHO HAVEN'T RECEIPT THEIR TRACKING # UPON PURCHASE !!
ONCE AGAIN WE ARE DEEPLY SORRY ABOUT THE SITUATION THAT WE ARE ALL FACING AT THE MOMENT AND ALL I CAN SAY IS ... 
" HATERS IS TOO PROFESSIONAL TO WIN DIRTLY AT THIS MOMENT !!~ "
ANYWAY ... WE WILL START OUR REFUND PROCESS AND YOU SHOULD HAVE THE MONEY WITHIN THE NEXT 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS !
BEST REGARDS,
AIR-RANDY

alright who did this? 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
This if for real.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

This dude Zyzz is doing more work dead than he did when he was alive.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom