AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

can't believe it.

they need to stop messing around and go 'head and put nike air on 1 thru 6 and make people happy.

but you're right, it is their trump card, that they won't bust out until they have to.
I don't think they'll have to use it for a while.  everyone is into j's nowadays.  First guy in line for the obsidians last week didn't know they were xii's and thought olympic vi's were og's

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

if these and the blue/orange get nike air and the white reds dont that is amazingly ******ed on JBs part but it looks that way. idiots working at jb i swear but i guess idiots appeal to idiots so it works

hahaha yeah pretty much...the original I color way...Jordan drops 63 points in the boston garden...and there's no nike air. Great job JB!!!

The Jordan 1 "phat" and "anodized" bs kinda drove me away from the 1s recently, but these could be sick. If these look decent on release, I can start looking for a 2001 pair of the Neutral Grey & Silver ones instead of the '01 version of these. Please be as good as the banned.

Hopefully no price hike. Love all these cw's except the blue/orange. This next year is gonna be burning my pockets.

The high top 1s might as well be my favorite Jordan. But I'm kinda mad they are putting the Nike air on the tongue again. I rocked my 1994 high white/reds the other day and someone said they were fake because they were too light and had no X on the back. Too much shame in the game. :smh: Ill look for the '01 pair before these.

Saw a catalogue pic today, they look real good. And yes it's "Nike air" on the tongue. The catalogue pic distinctly points it out lol

interesting...i would normally pass, but if nike air on tongue then maybe depending on price i'd cop to wear instead of my '01

I've been wanting these since it's first release. Can't wait! But it hurts my soul to know that these were once a $90-$100 MSRP.... I'm expecting $150 for these.

Was about to cop the 01's but not anymore :smh:
CO-SIGN. JB is saving me from re seller prices on some of the few remaining pairs i want/need before retirement; Royals, raptors, cdp/fire red 5, cdp 13 and eventually columbias... :D8)

quality wont be the same of course but its whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom