AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
MN Pics look really good. But Hype is definitely gonna get this shoe sold out with the quickness. Hopefully Ill be able to grab a pair.

2 pairs copped automatic... just off the Nike Air.

I have the Breds from 01... and I wanted these, but I mostly stuck with black/red colorways if funds didn't allow me to get more.

I hope this is a sign of things to come, and we start seeing Nike Air on everything else that supposed to have it.

This dude Jmadidas or whatever his name was came the F through on this... I could have sworn he said that these were going to release just like the OG's with Nike Air included and all... dude has been one of the only reputibale sources for the longest around here and still holding it down with the concrete info... no maybe, so so crap... straight get to the point and keep it moving.

:nthat:

damn those are fresh as f!!!!!!! havent bought 2 pairs of the same shoe in years, but i might have to double up on these. glad they didnt do stupid **** like changing the color tone, jumpman, etc. About damn time they start making retros that actually look like the previous version.

Last edited:
Seriously can't wait. These and the white/red/black are an absolute must for me. Also looking forward to seeing live pics of the Knicks colorway. Hoping those come out the way I think they will.

seriously if more OG colorways get released correctly i might just sell off most of my collection and only rock 1s, shoes from the 80s are the best for men over 30, everything else looks too young imo but do you!

If these have NIKE AIR and the white/black/red pair doesn't it will be the ultimate troll move from JB. A true travesty.

The tongue is just like the Banned 1, and so is the bold font of the Nike Air :pimp: Quality should be impeccable

*Banes voice "Let the games begin"*

Last edited:
man these are dope. wonder why they went back to Nike Air. did Nike listen to us? gonna try to cop x2

These are too dope... Can't wait to cop these... Good to see them not butcher a classic like they are known to do these days... The fact that they are adding Nike Air to these is just the icing on the cake to me...

2 pairs copped automatic... just off the Nike Air.
I have the Breds from 01... and I wanted these, but I mostly stuck with black/red colorways if funds didn't allow me to get more.
I hope this is a sign of things to come, and we start seeing Nike Air on everything else that supposed to have it.
This dude Jmadidas or whatever his name was came the F through on this... I could have sworn he said that these were going to release just like the OG's with Nike Air included and all... dude has been one of the only reputibale sources for the longest around here and still holding it down with the concrete info... no maybe, so so crap... straight get to the point and keep it moving.
:nthat:

Yeah, JM never has and never will **** around. Thankfully we still have him confirming upcoming stuff.

If these have NIKE AIR and the white/black/red pair doesn't it will be the ultimate troll move from JB. A true travesty.

JB is the definition of troll. They change the smallest things for the most idiotic reasons. Their logic doesnt make sense most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom