AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

i went 1/2 size down like with the recent XIIIs and they fit fine. i can understand people that went TTS tho.

I didn't have the 2004 pair. But I feel like these are lighter than the originals. Any one can tell me if there is a significant difference? When I was a kid I always wanted these but If I remember right they were heavier. 

Received mines yesterday from the FNL restock :smokin

These are really well made despite some glue stains on the suede but then again these are hand made so it is what it is. Whoever misses out on these will regret it in the future.

IMO these > 2012 XI's

Outside

Inside

Mines came in tonite and am very please with my pair...no excess glue and it looks real good except for the toe box crease on one side. Other than that I'm glad i got a pair!!!

Mine came with that same crease. I haven't worn them yet. Is that normal. They look clean though. Happy I got a pair. Went 1/2 a size up just to get them. Well worth it.

Last edited:
After sitting at my neighbor's place for a week while I was out of town I finally had a chance to pick up my two pairs today. Ordered a size 9.5 and 10 from FNL. Of course, the size 10 (which is too big) is perfect. No excess glue, no creases, etc. Pristine. The 9.5 on the other hand has some excess glue on the inside left foot but not a big deal. These are my first pair of XIIIs and I have to say wow these are comfortable. Not Roshe-level comfort, but by far the most comfortable pair of Js in my rotation of 1, 3s, 4s, and 11s. Overall, I'm very pleased with these.

Pair I order yesterday will be here tomorrow from eastbay. Gotta love that gold membership

platinum/gold = fire when you actually can get in on releases... love buying $16 elite socks w/free shipping :lol:

my order for KD Xmas Durants yest morning was canceled tho. says it on site... waiting for the evil email :smh:

So, I returned the size 12 I got RD back to Foot Locker. The manager and I'm sure this thread will look at me funny. I don't care about reselling. I so like trade bait but usually in my size.

I got my two RD pairs from Finish Line.

platinum/gold = fire when you actually can get in on releases... love buying $16 elite socks w/free shipping :lol:

my order for KD Xmas Durants yest morning was canceled tho. says it on site... waiting for the evil email :smh:

And beyond fire when your state doesn't tax clothing/shoes

Last edited:
Got my 2nd pair in from Eastbay today.

Compared to my 1st pair from FNL on RD, these are roughly the same overall quality. There are flaws but completely different than the first pair.

Oh well, this is my "to stock" pair for now. Still happy
happy.gif

Just checked out my pair from Eastbay, arrived today. And the look great. No glue stains and no creasing. perfect. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom