AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by bdub253

What don't you people understand about GR (GENERAL RELEASE)??? They are selling just fine. Why would you expect a GR to sell out in an hour? Anyone who camped/woke up at 6AM for these needs their heads examined. Not all shoes are "limited", including these and the 2009s. They are going to be on the shelves for a while. Now you're mad because they didn't sell out in an hour?

I'm curious as to why a lot of you buy kicks. I like these, and I'll head to the mall later to cop some. I am not buying them because of what anyone else thinks, or to turn a profit on them. I hope that the resellers were dumb enough to cop multiple pairs in an attempt to make money. If you're mad that they are and will be on the shelves still, GOOD. You deserve to go broke for being an idiot.

JB did you a FAVOR by making this a general release. They understand that a lot of people broke themselves on the V pack, and now they are giving you the opportunity to get your money back up and cop these. You see that the next real release isn't until July (DTRT pack). Then you can save again to get those, and then another month until the True Blue IIIs. They spaced their releases well this year I think, which works great for collectors and sneaker-fiends. Screw the reseller; you don't deserve anything crows (scavengers). I hope you take a loss on every shoe you buy from now on. I'm not hating...I just hate you.
If JB wanted to do us a favor, they would be selling the damn TBs in the U.S.

What don't you people understand about GR (GENERAL RELEASE)??? They are selling just fine. Why would you expect a GR to sell out in an hour? Anyone who camped/woke up at 6AM for these needs their heads examined. Not all shoes are "limited", including these and the 2009s. They are going to be on the shelves for a while. Now you're mad because they didn't sell out in an hour?

I'm curious as to why a lot of you buy kicks. I like these, and I'll head to the mall later to cop some. I am not buying them because of what anyone else thinks, or to turn a profit on them. I hope that the resellers were dumb enough to cop multiple pairs in an attempt to make money. If you're mad that they are and will be on the shelves still, GOOD. You deserve to go broke for being an idiot.

JB did you a FAVOR by making this a general release. They understand that a lot of people broke themselves on the V pack, and now they are giving you the opportunity to get your money back up and cop these. You see that the next real release isn't until July (DTRT pack). Then you can save again to get those, and then another month until the True Blue IIIs. They spaced their releases well this year I think, which works great for collectors and sneaker-fiends. Screw the reseller; you don't deserve anything crows (scavengers). I hope you take a loss on every shoe you buy from now on. I'm not hating...I just hate you.

Yeah....they sure did didn't they. Gave us a whole 7 days.
laugh.gif

Aside from that one comment, I agree with primarily everything you just stated.
grin.gif

Saw them at the mall today. Wasn't impressed whatsoever. I can't believe the lack of quality jb puts into their shoes now days. Nice shoes but theyshould remove the heel tab in the back. It's false advertisement.

Bout Me a pair this morning and they don't crease like my breds from 03, but they are not as comfortable. And I know JB skimps on quality but damn did uhave to cut meat out of the insole cause this is the first pair of 12's that I can actually feel carbon fiber in when just walking.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

If JB wanted to do us a favor, they would be selling the damn TBs in the U.S.

They are selling them in the U.S if I'm not mistaken. http://niketalk.com/topic/179397

^^And to Airuphere23: You're getting more than a week by it being a GR, that's my point. I would think that these will still be online at retail for atleast another week or so, maybe longer. Either way, it's not a Saturday morning must get. I'm sure you could cop these on next Saturday with minimalsearching.

It's funny, all these guys keep chiming in about how "they're still sitting"... WHY DO YOU CARE??? Do you need an instant sellout to validateyour shoe purchase? My God man, learn to think for yourselves.

And they had a shirt at Champs to match these... Pretty dope IMO. Black with the baby blue back label from the XII. Don't think I'm supposed to postdirect links though... Product #74902011 on CS or FTL.

I DON'T EVEN LIKE DES THAT MUCH. BUT IF I COULD GET MY HANDS ON THEM I WOULD DEFINATELY TRADE THEM. I CAN'T SEE MYSELF PAYIN 150 FOR THESE

Oh I see. Some dude claims intl only. BS. Don't believe the hype. That makes no sense whatsoever. It's funny. 106 pages on this thread and now thehypebabies get sad because they're readily available to all. Have fun reselling clowns!!
roll.gif

Laughing even harder if they GR the TB 3s. It's a buyers market now fellas. Go back to Star Wars men. The shoe game is tired of you all.

YEA "BDUB253" IS DEFINATELY RIGHT. I WORK AT FINISHLINE AND WE GOT 10 OF THESE TODAY AND STARTED SELLING THEM AT 12. WHEN I WENT TO WORK TODAY WESTILL HAD 7 AND MY MANAGER AS FAR AS I KNOW IS THE ONLY EMPLOYEE THAT BOUGHT A PAIR. SO THESE AREN'T REALLY AS ANTICIPATED AS MOST ARE THINKING. SO YEA IFU WANT TO WAIT ON THESE THEN U WILL DEFINATELY BE ABLE TO CATCH THEM NEXT WEEK OR SO. THATS WHEN UMMA GET MINE SO IF I WERE U I WUDN'T EVEN RUSH.

Originally Posted by prettymack1989

I DON'T EVEN LIKE DES THAT MUCH. BUT IF I COULD GET MY HANDS ON THEM I WOULD DEFINATELY TRADE THEM. I CAN'T SEE MYSELF PAYIN 150 FOR THESE

Ok... So you don't want them... And can't get your hands on them...

[table][tr][td]
9:18 PM
[/td] [td]
YEA "BDUB253" IS DEFINATELY RIGHT. I WORK AT FINISHLINE AND WE GOT 10 OF THESE TODAY AND STARTED SELLING THEM AT 12. WHEN I WENT TO WORK TODAY WE STILL HAD 7 AND MY MANAGER AS FAR AS I KNOW IS THE ONLY EMPLOYEE THAT BOUGHT A PAIR. SO THESE AREN'T REALLY AS ANTICIPATED AS MOST ARE THINKING. SO YEA IF U WANT TO WAIT ON THESE THEN U WILL DEFINATELY BE ABLE TO CATCH THEM NEXT WEEK OR SO. THATS WHEN UMMA GET MINE SO IF I WERE U I WUDN'T EVEN RUSH.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Or you do want them and they are available??
indifferent.gif

Well written...that pretty much sums it up.
glasses.gif

NA WAT UM SAYIN IS I WUDN'T PAY 150 FOR THEM CUZ TO ME THEY AIN WORTH IT. I GET 30 PERCENT BECAUSE I WORK AT FINISHLINE AND I WAS TRYIN DEM ON TODAY ANDSTILL DEY JUST DON'T GRAB MY ATTENTION. BUT I WAS KINDA JUST SOLIDIFYING WHAT YOU WERE TELLING THE OTHER GUY. THAT THEY AIN GON BE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET YAHANDS ON.

I was absolutely not planning on getting these
but i had on my xii's from the cdp, so comfortable..
touched these, the material is just WOW..
I only got 40 dollars spent all on 4 ralph lauren and griffey's
so im hopin to be getting these 2moro or monday.
anyone know how much percent is layaway on footlocker?

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Bout Me a pair this morning and they don't crease like my breds from 03, but they are not as comfortable. And I know JB skimps on quality but damn did u have to cut meat out of the insole cause this is the first pair of 12's that I can actually feel carbon fiber in when just walking.
hmmm, does anybody feel this way??.... how do they compare to the CDPs?

Originally Posted by dopestop

I was absolutely not planning on getting these
but i had on my xii's from the cdp, so comfortable..
touched these, the material is just WOW..
I only got 40 dollars spent all on 4 ralph lauren and griffey's
so im hopin to be getting these 2moro or monday.
anyone know how much percent is layaway on footlocker?
idk bout footlocker but i do know dat finishline holds shoes for 5 dollars and its 30 days. but i know for a fact that finishline can't holdthese particular shoes.

Back
Top Bottom