AJ XXX (30)

Last pair before the xxx right?
laugh.gif
I've already snuck in a couple extra pairs of Cyber Mondays... I'll see what I can manage along the way, haha.

This 2016 lineup got me like...

got my launch colorway in from Eastbay, noted that the box showed MSRP as opposed to the $225 that some people had seen on their boxes.

Put on the left shoe and had the most uncomfortable achilles pain.

I don't consider my feet to be wide, but I felt I was busting out of my Regular Size 10. I Laced them up and it felt better, but expecting a pretty hard break in with these... counting on this just being the break in period that others had mentioned.

Beyond the tightness, the setup felt amazing and the traction was clearly superb.

Looking forward to playing in these!

After seeing how the other college XXX's were done above, I think the UNC's that released to public could have been executed a bit better. 

Last edited:
Added some UNC's to the pics as well. I know you'll like those

Fuego.

Only disappointing part is I assumed at first they were just the cw that released already. This made me think all 3 of those others might release. After seeing this pair is different, makes me think it's doubtful we see any of these, which is a bummer.

I like them all. This UNC>> than the release but that's usually these case anyway with P.E.s

Those Marquette are crazy tho.

EXTREMELY disappointed in the UNC they gave us; besides the loud jumpman toes, these PE's piss MERCILESSLY on the 2 GR's....they're playing the same tune as the XX9s GRs..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom