AJ XXX (30)

Back at it again just like the 29s we won't get any of the good color ways.
when I started reading this I thought it was gonna be another one of those stupid damn daniel things
laugh.gif

Westbrook wears the worst ones I've seen of the XXX

His look worse than Superfly's

It's cool Carolina got some PE's beyond the ones than the GR

I'd make sexy time with those college PEs....

:lol:

Last edited:
All the XXX PE's look good but they need to keep the TOE CAP REFLECTIVE. stop making the jumpman a solid color. The reason the first XXX's & the Carolina XXX's look good is the reflective toe cap. That makes the shoe.

Originally Posted by Sole Reaver  

i cant stand this man... the toe cap looks cheap when its a totally diiferent color then the upper imo
agreed. like look external Sneaker Shields

honestly, none of the PEs (other than the all stars) have been dope as far as what Westbrook has been wearing on court IMO.

Launch pair came in, went TTS. A little tight at first but have broken in nicely after a couple hours of wearing. Going up would only add toe space which there is plenty of, guessing the mesh material should loosen up nicely.

Now on to the UNCs. Gonna have to have those shipped to work so my wife doesn't kill me. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

All the XXX PE's look good but they need to keep the TOE CAP REFLECTIVE. stop making the jumpman a solid color. The reason the first XXX's & the Carolina XXX's look good is the reflective toe cap. That makes the shoe.

You are right on the money with this statement.

The college PE's aren't that nice. The two colorways they gave to us are much better.

Sorry for the horrible Microsoft Paint edit while at work, but if JB/Nike would pay homage to the Air Jordan Is by adding the Nike swoosh in the performance woven and maybe a few other details from the original, that would be dope.

Sorry for the horrible Microsoft Paint edit while at work, but if JB/Nike would pay homage to the Air Jordan Is by adding the Nike swoosh in the performance woven and maybe a few other details from the original, that would be dope.
I think they are good as is..... no Swoosh needed. 

pardon the mediocre photoshop job but IMO the 30's would look much cleaner if the toebox jumpman was this size.

View media item 1944704

Was thinking the same. It also looks weird that the toe has a big jumpman on while the outsole has a big jumpman below too.
I actually would have removed the jumpman on the outsole toe front remove the XXX on the outsole and place a big one between the midsole and outsole like on the 5s.

Back
Top Bottom