AJ XXX (30)

What's the point of the Flight 23 stores if they won't release meaningful PEs? Those low 29 PEs are trash IMO. Instead the Jordan stores are filled with junk, if it's not some hyped limited collab Jordan release, the store is practically pointless IMO Nothing you can't find in your typical Footlocer/Footaction. These 30 PEs need to drop at Flight 23.

Received my UNCs today. I ordered a size 9.5, which is .5 up from my Jordan 1 size 9, and these feel tight with Elite socks on. Seems like I should have copped a 10. I planned on playing ball in these.

Last edited:
Just got my dope factory UNC pair in. 3 day shipping from Italy for $205 is crazy. No extra fees. They are nice but def have buyers remorse Haven't tried them on yet

339.png

Those Russ PEs above are the dopest ones I've seen so far

I hate how Nike does us on GRs

Last edited:
Love how the Gtown 2 lows have that print along the side. The UNC lows should've done the argyle like that.

I liked how the toe jumpman on the 1st colorway kind of disappears at certain angles. I prefer that over the solid jumpman on these other colorways. Minor detail I guess.

I liked how the toe jumpman on the 1st colorway kind of disappears at certain angles. I prefer that over the solid jumpman on these other colorways. Minor detail I guess.

I agree but still don't mind a completely visible jumpman.

I was wondering what westbrook was wearing. Because from a far the one color upper and white midsole made it seem like a different shoe. Need more pics of the georgetowns and uncs

Back
Top Bottom