AJ XXX (30)

On foot shot of the black pair:
This is the picture that sold me. Need a discount on these first. $140 at least.

Actually, missing the French Blue NDC release saved me some gift cards. It's either these or a new pair of 95s.

Last edited:
I take it the Jumpman logo isn't hidden like the other 2 releases.

Last edited:
Yea these official pics got me. Love hooping in the release colorway, told myself I'd chill til the 31, but after seeing these pics, I think I need them in my life.

Last edited:
Yea these official pics got me. Love hooping in the release colorway, told myself I'd chill til the 31, but after seeing these pics, I think I need them in my life.
My thoughts exactly.  Was going to hold out since they mentioned the 31 sooner than later.  Really enjoying playing in the release pair though. Liike many, hoping these will sit a bit for a solid discount

Last edited:
blacks looking like a day 1 discount available cop.
nerd.gif

My thoughts exactly.  Was going to hold out since they mentioned the 31 sooner than later.  Really enjoying playing in the release pair though. Liike many, hoping these will sit a bit for a solid discount

Now would it change your mind if galaxies or all stars drop? That's the only thing that would keep me from copping the black pair, I'd wait for Galaxy or all star pair

Now would it change your mind if galaxies or all stars drop? That's the only thing that would keep me from copping the black pair, I'd wait for Galaxy or all star pair

Nike has a very generous return policy

Back
Top Bottom