AJ XXX (30)

What's the sizing like on the XXX's ? I sometimes get a 12.5 for a more secure/tight fit or a  13 when the shoe already fits tight.

Last edited:
What's the sizing like on the XXX's ? I sometimes get a 12.5 for a more secure/tight fit or a  13 when the shoe already fits tight.

I'm assuming most will say they fit snug. I don't have a skinny foot or fat foot and my tts fits perfectly, almost like it was custom fitted

For those that have said the padding causes pain on the achilles; Is it because your shoe is too tight or big? 

For those that have said the padding causes pain on the achilles; Is it because your shoe is too tight or big? 

it sounds like its the right fit but just not designed for their foot if that makes any sense.

Feel like the QC on the achilles pillows just isn't quite on which is why people have had trouble -- the padding is good for the two sides but what sits directly behind your achilles is not consistent - not enough padding (I don't know if that makes any sense... but it does in my head 
laugh.gif
)

Happened to me when I sized down to 10.5 (wear an 11) on the 2014 Infra red 6's, my left foot was fine it fit TTS and the toe area on the right shoe was fine but the heel killed because my right foot is bigger than my left when walking so my right shoe fit too tight giving me pain on the heel.

Last edited:
Only thing missing from these blackout XXX's is the bedazzled Toe. Why the rubber? I don't like the fact that the jumpman is a permanent logo. I like the reflective toe a lot better. I think it makes the shoe look more premium. The rubber just looks a little cheap. Overall its a good looking shoe though. Nice and simple.

Only thing missing from these blackout XXX's is the bedazzled Toe. Why the rubber? I don't like the fact that the jumpman is a permanent logo. I like the reflective toe a lot better. I think it makes the shoe look more premium. The rubber just looks a little cheap. Overall its a good looking shoe though. Nice and simple.

Agreed.

The reflective toe is beautiful.

Agreed.

The reflective toe is beautiful.

this... that reflective toe would have been the icing on the cake but im not sure how it would have translated to the all black shoe.

guess i missed the full, detailed description of the black XXX ......

who/where said the toe was rubber ?

thanks for any info !

guess i missed the full, detailed description of the black XXX ......
who/where said the toe was rubber ?
thanks for any info !

its not rubber but we knew what he meant. it doesnt appear as tho its the same reflective toe as we got on the launch and the unc colors.
it looks more matte in this photo

1c674fd5_AIR-JORDAN-XX9-LOW-811006_010_D_PREM.png

pimp.gif
 Yeah...I'm in for these Black Cats -no doubt.  Now...back to my regularly scheduled L's in the Kobe Retro thread. *sigh* 
laugh.gif

its not rubber but we knew what he meant. it doesnt appear as tho its the same reflective toe as we got on the launch and the unc colors.

1c674fd5_AIR-JORDAN-XX9-LOW-811006_010_D_PREM.png
thanks for that info/pix but really doesn't answer my question

who/where was toe material info provided ?

appears the answer is caymanian12 opinion (and others)  after looking at pixs

and before you start with me (again)..... i got no beef with you

as you know, my issue is when people state things as FACT when it is just their opinion or guess

big difference between saying it is rubber and it looks like rubber

really not trying to be picky but just seeking solid info

thanks for that info/pix but really doesn't answer my question
who/where was toe material info provided ?
appears the answer is caymanian12 opinion (and others)  after looking at pixs
and before you start with me (again)..... i got no beef with you
as you know, my issue is when people state things as FACT when it is just their opinion or guess
big difference between saying it is rubber and it looks like rubber
really not trying to be picky but just seeking solid info

im not starting with you nor have i ever. you just have been really, really negative lately and its pretty apparent in your posts.

no one has confirmed the material so you are right to be unsure of the material. im still not sure what the material is either.

we are just noting there appears to be a difference in material according to the pics which make the toe boxes look different that what we have in the other 2 releases.

My bad I don't know the exact material of the shoe but obviously you can see its not bedazzled. To me this does look like rubber.

Back
Top Bottom