AJ XXX (30)

Toe piece is clear tpu or rubber with tiny beads molded on top. The piece itself is not reflective. The backing underneath is. The black pair they just didn't put reflective backing under it same thing as westbrooks PEs and those cal bear, Georgetown PEs

My XXX launch color just started coming apart between the midsole and upper [emoji]128542[/emoji] Back to Nike they go. Guess I must get the black pair, but then again I'm disappointed and thinking twice about another pair if they come apart so easy. I barely had a dozen pickup games on that pair.

Yup, mine started doin that after a few runs.

Still a great shoe though. Blacks will be had

xxx1's this summer.....damn so we really not getting that galaxy pair. I swear my heart hasn't been this crushed since the cool kids broke up.

Last edited:

I can't call a shoe great if it falls apart after a few wears...and I sure wouldn't get another pair knowing that others are having the same issue and mine isn't an isolated case. That is just me though.

I can't call a shoe great if it falls apart after a few wears...and I sure wouldn't get another pair knowing that others are having the same issue and mine isn't an isolated case. That is just me though.

I would try and get a larger sample size before completely writing off a shoe. Shoes are also under warranty so he essentially gets to play for free.

These all blacks are unbelievably fresh. The first new Jordan I"ll have multiple pairs of since...the XVII?!

Anyone expect color ways to still drop after the 31s release? Maybe we'll get a low?

I don't think we will get a low but it's not impossible that we may get a couple more colors as the xxx1 drops. I think we got some xx9s as the xxx dropped.

In all other aspects it's a great shoe. The separation was fairly mild. My launch pair I sent back was the one that was doing it but I haven't had issues with my UNCs yet

Blacks will look good on court 50+ runs deep and that is why they will be had

Anyone expect color ways to still drop after the 31s release? Maybe we'll get a low?
I think they said that "Galaxy" (White Tinker version) was gonna drop eventually, but in "limited" fashion.  
eyes.gif

via Shoe Palace

I'm typically not a fan of lighter color shoes, so I was not impressed with the XXXs at first. I liked the design, just not any of the colorways. These Black Cat ones however are all kinds of awesomeness. Curious how fast these will sell out. Are they released at 10 AM Eastern that day, or will they go earlier. I assume Nike.com will have them, unless going to a local store is going to be the only way to get them.

anybody else think this shoe would be better without the huge jordan logo on the toecap? looks way too team jordan for my liking. I can overlook it tho

Back
Top Bottom