AJ XXX (30)

It seems like they are UNCs and two same blacks its just the showcase light and flash makes them look so bright its a pattern.

UNCs
BLACKs
FIRST ONEs
BLACKs
UNCs

yeah it's right next to the spotlight. i agree.

East Squad PE for the jordan brand classic via @russbengtson
These better hit retail eventually 
pimp.gif

As for fit everything seems tts but the damn heel area is really tight for me. Almost to the point of thinking going up half size. I know others have had heel area issues has it worn in at all??

As for fit everything seems tts but the damn heel area is really tight for me. Almost to the point of thinking going up half size. I know others have had heel area issues has it worn in at all??
They didn't wear down at all for me. Had a TTS pair and wore them for a week or so and returned them for .5 size up for a few days and still had the same issue so I just returned them for a refund. Really love the blackcats but just can't do the achilles lump lol

Nike Canada messed up and put the Black Cats up early on Tuesday. Purchased them, thinking they were going to cancel my order, which I would then complain about and end up getting a code. Well, surprise, surprise - they actually shipped them out today. However, since Nike Canada gets all of its inventory from Europe, I still won't have these in my hands until next week. First pair of non-retro Jordans since the XX, so I'm kind of excited.

Back
Top Bottom