AJ XXX (30)

I mean I'm not too worried about this release eventually making it to desktop with the 9 lows, foams, and other brands dropping stuff.....but the whole thing is just annoying. I mean they leave shoes that have no chance of selling out on SNKRS for weeks. 

XXX bros... i am sad to say that i may skip the black pair.
Didnt realize the red foams and these dropped on the same day and im trying to cut down on my purchases.

If they are around in a couple of weeks doe :evil:

I dont usually wear Js anymore but the anthracites caught my eye, and i kinda want a new ballin shoe....so i peeped some of the Youtubers (foamer, KG, nightwing, and never heard of Sole Brothers but theit vid popped up, will never waste my time with them again). Foamer called them the GOAT, KG hated em. They all talked about the heel/achilles feeling terrible from the jump but u need to break em in for several wears. Im thinking of copping from NDC and if they dont feel great or discounts pop up, sending em back

I dont usually wear Js anymore but the anthracites caught my eye, and i kinda want a new ballin shoe....so i peeped some of the Youtubers (foamer, KG, nightwing, and never heard of Sole Brothers but theit vid popped up, will never waste my time with them again). Foamer called them the GOAT, KG hated em. They all talked about the heel/achilles feeling terrible from the jump but u need to break em in for several wears. Im thinking of copping from NDC and if they dont feel great or discounts pop up, sending em back

Try "sneaker gearz" on youtube.
He seems very nice and knowledgeable without the ego of the other channels

The channel really deserves more subs.
I have nothing to do with him or his channel, I just think its content is excellent

Rule of thumb when it comes to Jordan brand releases: is it a dope color way? Then no.

JBC's are :nthat:

Here we go again with JB's garbage and not releasing the super hot ones.

man JB is barely releasing any XXXs tho :lol:

Its like we used to get back in the day.

UNC
Home (launch)
Away (black)

Just need all stars to fulfill the nostalgia of the less than a million releases :lol:

Try "sneaker gearz" on youtube.
He seems very nice and knowledgeable without the ego of the other channels

The channel really deserves more subs.
I have nothing to do with him or his channel, I just think its content is excellent
cool ill check it out. If you hoop in em, u like em? The heel thing is what im curious about

KG said something like they weren't invited to the JB event cuz they knew theyd keep it 100 and unbiased. It actually sounded the opposite, that they were salty about it and pumped out a bad review but also made me wonder if Foamer was biased when he called em the GOATs

Continent on tongue = releasing?

air-jordan-xxx-jbc-west-2.jpg

Last edited:
man JB is barely releasing any XXXs tho :lol:

Its like we used to get back in the day.

UNC
Home (launch)
Away (black)

Just need all stars to fulfill the nostalgia of the less than a million releases :lol:

I feel the same way, I am fine with that, a couple of team colorways, UNC, all star maybe. None of those hypebeast colorways that have nothing to do with the player or their college. Like a "Cheese Pizza" colorway because michael Jordan was hungry once and ate a slice of pepperoni before the game blah blah blah. Corny a-- nike marketing.

Kobe line disgusts me like that, all the Kobe 11's that released this year and only one is a Laker color (Eulogies).

What's the story on them?

They're obviously different than the JBC pair but same photography setting.

No JBC branding

Last edited:
cool ill check it out. If you hoop in em, u like em? The heel thing is what im curious about

KG said something like they weren't invited to the JB event cuz they knew theyd keep it 100 and unbiased. It actually sounded the opposite, that they were salty about it and pumped out a bad review but also made me wonder if Foamer was biased when he called em the GOATs

I haven't bought a retail jordan since the first colorway of the xxs. The traction was so disappointing for the price, I vowed never to get got again.
I just hoop a year behind the times for a minimum half off at the outlets now.
The heel complaints worry me with these as I have the jays with the giant hole in the side (sorry always forget the number on that 1)
and they destroyed my achilles with so much pain I couldnt even stand at a bbq. Im talking worst pain ive ever experienced in footwear in 37 years.

I need a try on with the xxx. Its gonna be a foot to foot thing for sure

Last edited:
Hahaha someone post the vid! Dude was stuntin with a trunk full of Master's 12's and he gets robbed blind. The look on his face is when he finally realized it.

Back
Top Bottom