AJ XXX (30)

I might cop the anthracites. Definitely holding out until below $125 tho. That red pair i might pay a little more for.

Last edited:
JB pls....
Best jordan all star signature shoe since the columbias hands down. Why these never released along with the other signature shoes for the all star game baffles me but maybe jordan brand is trying to increase the value of the jordan signature line since theres been nothing worth copping in years. They've definitely got our attention now!

As far as the cosmos those have a more realistic chance in making a release before the xxxi makes it's debut. The reds didn't jiggle my bells at first but they're growing on me fast. The more i see them, the more I want. For now I can only anxiously wait for my black cats to arrive.

Best jordan all star signature shoe since the columbias hands down. Why these never released along with the other signature shoes for the all star game baffles me but maybe jordan brand is trying to increase the value of the jordan signature line since theres been nothing worth copping in years. They've definitely got our attention now!

As far as the cosmos those have a more realistic chance in making a release before the xxxi makes it's debut. The reds didn't jiggle my bells at first but they're growing on me fast. The more i see them, the more I want. For now I can only anxiously wait for my black cats to arrive.

Even tho Mike himself didn't rock them that year because of the uniforms the flint 13 are waaaaaay above these IMO and aesthetically xx3 asg as well

Not only is it navy instead of french blue, the SHAPE is #1 first and ******* foremost (anyone who has OG 13 knows) supreme leather, I digress, even "hole" distribution never the "wind blown" retro crinkled holes/perforations... Thickness/3M! etc etc it's literally endless, brush up on the real **** is my advice

Dope shoes don't get me wrong. I'll take xxx asg tho. I'll take og xi Columbias over og xiii flint to begin with.

Last edited:
Not only is it navy instead of french blue, the SHAPE is #1 first and ******* foremost (anyone who has OG 13 knows) supreme leather, I digress, even "hole" distribution never the "wind blown" retro crinkled holes/perforations... Thickness/3M! etc etc it's literally endless, brush up on the real **** is my advice
Hold on, wait.....what???? OGs are good over here again? I thought the new thing for 2016 was how 1st and second run retros were superior? Which way are we going? You guys are confusing young Brick Tamland over here...

^you might be thinking of the 12's. the first retro was better than the originals. but anyways...,back on topic. finally copped a pair of xxx

what the hell is that crap in the heel?
13095920_10209603565915430_1787696374903661584_n.jpg

the whole thing flops up to a whole centimeter up and down. first wear it feels like crap. seriously thinking i'll take to it with a knife if it doesn't get better.

also this is NOT lenticular.
13055575_10209603566755451_5552378201243117384_n.jpg

it's just nippled plastic.

overall the look is fine, but those two points above are really disappointing.
13043448_10209603562875354_8232408210781017717_n.jpg

^both them points been discussed ad nauseum

I shot around in the anthracites last night for bout 45 mins and they felt awesome, achilles/heel didnt bother me at all. Still want to see after playing full speed though but i think im gucci

ok im an 11 but I don't have a wide foot but im afraid at the narrowing toe like I don't wanna have a bad time but .5'ing up makes my shoes too big like any suggestions?

Last edited:
Wait. Saw this on Twitter....Jordan XXXI coming 9/3. They are releasing the next Jordans in 9 months. What happened to not having enough time for the XXX and they are almost ready to release the next sig without waiting a full year?9/3/2016
Jordan XXXI
"Bred"
845037-001

Last edited:
ok im an 11 but I don't have a wide foot but im afraid at the narrowing toe like I don't wanna have a bad time but .5'ing up makes my shoes too big like any suggestions?
I am an 11.5 and went true to size, they are a little tight in the toe area. I don't think that going up a half would be good though. The woven upper should break in over time and conform to your foot.

Wait. Saw this on Twitter....Jordan XXXI coming 9/3. They are releasing the next Jordans in 9 months. What happened to not having enough time for the XXX and they are almost ready to release the next sig without waiting a full year?9/3/2016
Jordan XXXI
"Bred"
845037-001
Well the tooling didn't change much for XXX, so I think they had something else cooked up for the XXX and ran into some issues. This caused them to release a "stop-gap" shoe to hold the market over. This could mean that the XXXI is gonna be something crazy

Back
Top Bottom