AJ XXX (30)

So you think they made a bs shoe to troll us.... I mean it sounds nice... Put 1 fake XXX model in production as a teaser to only unveil the XXX in its true form...

That toe absolutely kills that shoe :x

Refuse to believe these are the air jordan 30

I actually think these look really good! Put me down for this pair!

It's not the appeal of the shoe but the fact that Nike/JB reused the whole sole from the previous model and made so minor adjustments that it is ridiculous.
The look difference between the 29 and the 30 is the smallest when you compare air jordans between 4 and 5 or 6 - 8.

i'm convinced Westbrook has input on the XXX because the jumpman on the toe totally scream "WHY NOT?" 

i'm convinced Westbrook has input on the XXX because the jumpman on the toe totally scream "WHY NOT?" 

The whole shoe screams Westbrook to me these need to be team jordans and sit on shelves right beside the cps the Blakes and the melos (except for a few early melos)

thank god... money saved in 2016. i will soon be unsubscribing from this thread. this shoe is so weak, JB should be ashamed. i seriously hope it is a huge FLOP.
as true collectors, we can only hope they will pull something out of their hat and make this look good at least once with a great pattern, but not holding my breathe.
my money will continue to go towards ultra boosts.

I like them. I think they look a little slimmer than the XX9, which I absolutely loved on court so I'll be happy to try these out.

It's not an ugly shoe. Better shape and look than XX9 IMO. I'll try and get over the fact that the midsole is the same. Hopefully they still go that 2 version route with a leather pair.

I swear, some of these comments are too funny!! Look, I'm just like everyone else when I say I expected something that was gonna blow my mind! Having said that; I like what I see so far. This is just the 1st colorway; the possibilities are endless!! Oh; and by the way, didn't the III and IV share a somewhat similar midsole/outsole?!! Just food for thought!!

S.N.: Calm down haters!!! If you don't like 'em, don't buy 'em!! Just sayin'! I'm sure I'll scoop up a pair, so make it easy for me!! :tongue:

Last edited:
I'm cool with what's been revealed except for that Jumpman on the toe box. That's terrible.
Hopefully they reveal an alternate pattern like they had on the xx9 which doesn't have that Jumpman.

I'm cool with what's been revealed except for that Jumpman on the toe box. That's terrible.
Hopefully they reveal an alternate pattern like they had on the xx9 which doesn't have that Jumpman.
Sign me up for the pair that has a new outsole. 

TF is Nike thinking? This isn't a new shoe, a shoe starts with the sole. It took 2 years for this? 

The Jumpman on the toe is the nail in the coffin. There is one right underneath it on the sole. They're not even lined up. This shoe is stupid.

I'm being sarcastic man [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Cause dudes kept denying even after PO confirmed a couple weeks back
Can you blame us for not wanting this garbage to be true? I don't find it funny at all. I mean, I would but I was looking forward to these for too long. Should've known though. I hope the lead designer cries himself to his car, gets in, turns it on, rolls the windows down and stays in the garage with the door shut.

Last edited:
I'm being sarcastic man [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Cause dudes kept denying even after PO confirmed a couple weeks back

Can you blame us for not wanting this garbage to be true? I don't find it funny at all. I mean, I would but I was looking forward to these for too long. Should've known though. I hope the lead designer cries himself to his car, gets in, turns it on, rolls the windows down and stays in the garage with it with the door down.

Bruh... It's waaaaay to early to be hitting the panic button.

It's not the appeal of the shoe but the fact that Nike/JB reused the whole sole from the previous model and made so minor adjustments that it is ridiculous.
The look difference between the 29 and the 30 is the smallest when you compare air jordans between 4 and 5 or 6 - 8.
Oh that doesn't bother me because I don't own any of the 29's. I know some of the Lebron lows use the same sole also but if the looks good it's a go for me. Also I'm not planning on buy a lot of pairs the pair pictured will be the only pair I get more than likely.

Back
Top Bottom