AJ XXX (30)

YOOOO, broke these out today for the 2nd time and dropped a wet red rag on them. I took the dry part of the rag to wipe off the moisture on the shoe and it left a red streak on the shoe! :smh:

I bought them from a local footlocker, can I return for a full refund or will they try and screw me over on them being "worn." Policy says you can only return unworn merchandise. This is a serious flaw in the release CW, shame because its a dope design...

Or

Can I send them to Nike even though I didn't purchase from there?

YOOOO, broke these out today for the 2nd time and dropped a wet red rag on them. I took the dry part of the rag to wipe off the moisture on the shoe and it left a red streak on the shoe! :smh:

I bought them from a local footlocker, can I return for a full refund or will they try and screw me over on them being "worn." Policy says you can only return unworn merchandise. This is a serious flaw in the release CW, shame because its a dope design...

Or

Oh man, never use red or a colored towel. The color will bleed.

Or

oh man, oh man oh man, not again.

YOOOO, broke these out today for the 2nd time and dropped a wet red rag on them. I took the dry part of the rag to wipe off the moisture on the shoe and it left a red streak on the shoe!
mean.gif

Or

I exchanged the XX8 multiple times before at FTL. It was due to the air unit popping, so they could send it back to Nike as a flaw. Not sure in your case, but it's always worth a shot.

I know if FTL won't do anything, Nike will try to help. They'll likely issue a GC once you ship the shoes to them. 

it was a face towel, I was cleaning around my sink area after getting fresh for the day. I wipe down my other kicks with same face towel sometimes. I saw another NTers post about his red elite socks bleeding on to the XXXs, was thinking its an issue with the material on the shoe...

O'well, looks like I'm going to have to just either hope it fades over time or rock them with the red streak. Either way, guess I'm stuck with them :frown:

I exchanged the XX8 multiple times before at FTL. It was due to the air unit popping, so they could send it back to Nike as a flaw. Not sure in your case, but it's always worth a shot.

I know if FTL won't do anything, Nike will try to help. They'll likely issue a GC once you ship the shoes to them. 

Thanks, I'll give it a shot. I took a tide pen to it and got it to fade quite a bit, but I don't think it's coming all the way out.

it was a face towel, I was cleaning around my sink area after getting fresh for the day. I wipe down my other kicks with same face towel sometimes. I saw another NTers post about his red elite socks bleeding on to the XXXs, was thinking its an issue with the material on the shoe...

O'well, looks like I'm going to have to just either hope it fades over time or rock them with the red streak. Either way, guess I'm stuck with them
frown.gif
try Rit Whitener in liquid form. 

played in my blue/black Jordan Elite socks last night for 3 hrs. no color bleed issue. just got stepped on quite a lot. tried Jason Markk today and it took most of the dirt off. 

got my discounted pair in. gonna return the retail pair to the nike outlet this weekend i think. mission accomplished.

i dont eem care if its a short run... just gimme da colors i want and we gucci.

Back
Top Bottom