AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

sickickz23 wrote:
"yada yada yada"

You had to reorganize every part you wanted to refute? lol Denial much?

...and it's the way you use the term "newb" that makes it negative. Who are you trying to fool? Back peddle much?
laugh.gif

Also, judging someone and correcting them are two different things. Try to figure out which one I'm doing up there. That first statement you wrotedoesn't even make sense but, I think I got it. haha. No harm done though. I'm here for conversation about the shoes and to occasionally give my 2cents.

People can be asinine if they want. I call it how I see it. If people don't like it, don't type to begin with because you're asking for it. Though,it makes no difference to me 'brah'.

Carry on.

If people don't like it, don't type to begin with because you're asking for it.
big bully on NT....
laugh.gif

Not in denial, just stating the facts along with some
laugh.gif
along the way.Appreciate it for taking the time to actually read my posts. Shows great character on your behalf.
laugh.gif
But you're right, carry on.

I have this bad, bad feeling that JB is only going to package the black and white varsity red 6s for the international release. I hope I'm wrong.

sickkickz33, that was my thoughts at first as well, but i've already seen the black varsities over here and they are coming out tomorrow on their own.it's definitely not them.

Originally Posted by BiggiMike

Its a wrap, if and when these release (especially if done right), NO MATTER HOW THEY DROP, it will be chaos..
The hype wagon is in full motion for these; don't kid yourself

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I have this bad, bad feeling that JB is only going to package the black and white varsity red 6s for the international release. I hope I'm wrong.
I see it too, that's how they will make the most money out of the shoes.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

So basically we have 57 pages and no one really knows what is going with this huh?
My thoughts exactly... The truth is that you better go cop some Varsity's VI's tommorow! Cuz this pack is a [color= rgb(255, 0, 51)]FUGAZI[/color]!!!

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

So basically we have 57 pages and no one really knows what is going with this huh?
My thoughts exactly... The truth is that you better go cop some Varsity's VI's tommorow! Cuz this pack is a [color= rgb(255, 0, 51)]FUGAZI[/color]!!!

LOL
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MIKEBDAGR8

LOL
roll.gif

uh oh, you better watch out some of the people in here don't like when they hear the truth.

Originally Posted by micheal623

Originally Posted by MIKEBDAGR8

LOL
roll.gif

uh oh, you better watch out some of the people in here don't like when they hear the truth.
Dude I agree with him, i doubt this pack will come out, and if it does people who copped the Vars VI's will just cop the pack too, 2 differentcolorways

If the possibilty of this package is making you want to pass on the varsity reds you really didn't like them to begin with. You were beasting.

My thoughts exactly... The truth is that you better go cop some Varsity's VI's tommorow! Cuz this pack is a FUGAZI!!!
QFT

its either international release or nothing or theyll come much much lata then june... no way the same shoe with a slight different in red is gonna be droppedin the same week, lol idc what u say but nothing like this has ever happened.

thats bs the wack @+% attempt to remake the infareds is out tomorrow and the whites(fresh as hell) are comin out in late spring or early summer

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Anyone who doesn't want to cop, great. More of a proper chance for me to get my hands on a rare pair of air.

The Vi coming out tomrow are no where near rare

Back
Top Bottom