All Eyez On Me teaser - RIP 2pac Vol. Goddamn it's been 20 years already?!?!

Are yall gonna watch it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Tupac the biggest hater. All that energy caught up to him.
PAC was alot of things but a hater is not one of them...PAC was the biggest rapper in the game at the time of his death he had no reason to hate on anyone... PAC just was young & being around gang members that protected him made his ego worst....

looking back pac did sound like a hater at times

even if it was only because it was in comparison to puff and them just being cool and getting money...

Last edited:
Who exactly did Pac hate on?

PAC hated on big hard body. I remember a interview he was on the radio sounding like he's about to cry talking about big wouldn't have no girls if he ain't rock Versace cause he's ugly :lol:

Last edited:
i remember him complaining that they were "playing fat boy **** all day"

lol did pac and mase have any interaction?

Last edited:
i lmao'd on the all eyez on me cover 
laugh.gif
 **** looked like they slapped shipp's face on pac's body 

i lmao'd on the all eyez on me cover :lol:  **** looked like they slapped shipp's face on pac's body 

Looks like that is what they did. Some of the 'shop jobs they did for posters and covers looked very quirky considering the budget. We've seen NT'ers with better 'shop skills.

Haven't had tome to see the movie yet but saw this online. Some guy decided to tell some stories on social media:

https://genius.com/discussions/2820...-involves-tupac-biggie-jay-z-50-cent-and-more
damn. good looks.
it's crazy how many cats got pictures together chilling only later to end up turning on eachother killing the other person in the pic

Swaggerless ****** the most fierce tho

:lol: true

Bruh 90s rap stories are so dope.

Last edited:
Man, reading some of the posts in here and seeing how the shooting would have never happened IF one of a few things had gone differently. I mean, if he had just never jumped out the sunroof he would have never been spotted and hit like that. Something that small....

It's really sad man. When I get deep into reading about the whole situation/his life (like I just did for the last 45 minutes) I legit get sad because I wish this dude was a around today. What he could have done over the last 20+ years but didn't is tragic. All because he was hanging out the sunroof for some girls (oversimplified but you get the gist)

Sucks

Last edited:
Man, reading some of the posts in here and seeing how the shooting would have never happened IF one of a few things had gone differently. I mean, if he had just never jumped out the sunroof he would have never been spotted and hit like that. Something that small....

It's really sad man. When I get deep into reading about the whole situation/his life (like I just did for the last 45 minutes) I legit get sad because I wish this dude was a around today. What he could have done over the last 20+ years but didn't is tragic. All because he was hanging out the sunroof for some girls (oversimplified but you get the gist)

Sucks

The way he was calling people out somebody would've murked his butt sooner or later

Wonder if Pac was as heavy and constant of a drinker as they were depicting in the movie? I mean... you take that fiery disposition of his and pair it with hard liquor, your judgement can't help but be irrational at times.

Last edited:

Sucks
The way he was calling people out somebody would've murked his butt sooner or later
Yeah, but you just never really know.

Like I said, one small thing like not hanging out the sun roof of the car you were in could have literally saved your life. Who knows what would have happened after that. He likely would have made it back to the hotel safe and been out of there the next day.

Who in here can connects the dots between 2Pac, E Money Bags and Prodigy? After listening to Prodigy's audio book it's crazy how similar him and Pac were. I wonder what would've happened if they ever met and talked.

This is true, pac and bags were tight through stretch

Seems like Chris Lighty was the hardest 1 back then, smacking the **** out of jimmy henchman and also backing down Suge for Lyor Cohen

They should included actual footage of Pac whenever possible. All the music videos, concert footage, photoshoots, album covers, etc.

movie was boring 

i was waiting for it to end

Last edited:

Sucks

the way everything lined up for it to happen

pac not wearing a vest
choosing a jersey of all things to wear
him seeing those girls at that exact time to hop out the sunroof
suge or someone not seeing the gun and not trying to make that left or drive off

its almost like it was meant to happen and in a way i do think so because look at all the trickle down effects of pac's death/not being here

big and pac's death brought hip hop into the 2000's for better or worse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom