All Eyez On Me teaser - RIP 2pac Vol. Goddamn it's been 20 years already?!?!

Are yall gonna watch it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
They even showing Suge giving him that 200,000 for a song way before he was on Deathrow. They going into deep detail.

Got a feeling this film is going to be straight trash IDK bruh [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
It's going to make the money though

The Pac and Suge and Humpty Hump actors look on point.To keep it 100.The rest look suspect lol.Especially the Faith Evans actor Lmao.That struggle Afeni though lmao.They couldve picked a waaaaay better Afeni.I will support the first weekend.

She look like Afeni to me.

all the actors look better then the straight outta compton actors and that movie was dope

the only thing is his face is a little more on the full side so he look like a chubby pac

After everything I've heard so far, this movie looks pretty ****** good. It looks detailed as hell, they weren't ****** around. I'm dumb hype to see it. I'm a take my mom next week.

Just bought a ticket for tonight. This is my first time in forever going to a premiere. But I'm going dolo so hopefully it ain't much trouble for a good seat

Just checked RT too it's at 11% now. Might have to wait for half off Tuesday to go watch or just wait for netflix.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Somebody got to take one for the team and come back and give a in depth review

I just never had the same excitement for this movie like I did for SOC

Back
Top Bottom