ALL Jordan 2009s RTV'ed (return to vendor) today at FTL

Does that mean th S23 as well hmm. 230 + 190 + 190 = $610 do we get our money and taxes back or just retail? And will we get money back or just a nike storecredit. Post the email up.

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

Does that mean th S23 as well hmm. 230 + 190 + 190 = $610 do we get our money and taxes back or just retail? And will we get money back or just a nike store credit. Post the email up.

the email is directed towards foot locker retail stores carrying the shoe in regards to unsold inventory, not consumers. lol

Now, if we were to do the same thing to these packages and recent retros, then we might finally start getting back what we once had.

lol making me look dumb. I misread the damn thing. Would be nice though. I was thinking more of a recall sort of thing.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Now, if we were to do the same thing to these packages and recent retros, then we might finally start getting back what we once had.
That will NEVER happen due to the fact that most (not all) of these packages sellout within a week or 2 and the majority of people continue to buyFusions at retail (the Fusion 9 is the first Fusion I can remember going on sale).

It was just a matter of time before this happened. I can't remember an AJ failing this bad. I consider this to be the worst AJ ever, while aestheticallyspeaking it's better than the XV, it's just the price tag was outrageous. I hope JB learns their lesson from this.

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

ummm just ugly, quality in general is lacking, not giving us what we want, and over priced.

frown.gif

roll.gif
i was wondering when they would do this. anyways these have

been at outlets for a while now. vacaville had them for $140 (still too much).

hopefully they drop the price below $100, then maybe i'll think about it.........maybe

I saw these at the outlets last month for 99.99. An they were just sitting there. I would never wear these shoes, even if they were free.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

They've already hit outlets, where I stay.
yea...i saw these over at an outlet over in wisconsin. i think they were like $150 last time i saw them.

JB thinks if they put a jumpman on the shoe people will buy them, but this is clearly not the case. JB better learn something from this.
smh.gif

We have them for $60 at my store. I wonder if mom and pop stores can send theirs back.

Shoe is wack but I aint going to lie. They are hella comfortable. I swooped mine up for 40bucks, and i rock them to the gym

Back
Top Bottom