am i the only person that finds it funny when..

A girl hits you just to see if you have muscle? It's funny cause theyl'l try and play it off like they're love taps.
laugh.gif

^^^ haha.. but actually i have. only abs though. they punch you and you cant do @%#@.

hell no, i sock them back and hard like theres no tomorrow. that'll teach them a lesson not to mess with el pollo loco

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

hell no, i sock them back and hard like theres no tomorrow. that'll teach them a lesson not to mess with el pollo loco

i was
indifferent.gif
until el pollo louco
laugh.gif

Yeah, it's funny...even funnier when they do the light rub on the arm actin' like they're trying to get your attention
laugh.gif
silly girls.

i like it more, when a girl says she can beat you up, and after she hits you, she hurts herself and says ouccchhhh.

i give them free shots for fun then laugh at them till they get anger and still laugh though after that.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

lol you dudes are either in middle school or messin' with middle school chicks

Well I'm in college and girls still do this so....I think it's just a way to make conversation or whatever and it is funny as hell when they end uphurting themselves

its usually a chick telling you they want to feel you down, or a friend teasing you

but i usually end up pulling one of these

Originally Posted by air in822

not funny at all when you dont have muscles

i know right. this chick puches the hell outta me when she sees me thinking its funny
mad.gif

Man when she do that, you gotta hit that philly shell on her...parry and cross, yamean?

Back
Top Bottom