Am i the only person who has a problem when i see this?

images

57304540.jpg

and the car is (understandly) always a hooptie. 

*im talking about driving while listening to music on your headphones, not bluetooth or phone headsets* 

best pics i found on google images

images

57304540.jpg

and the car is (understandly) always a hooptie. 

*im talking about driving while listening to music on your headphones, not bluetooth or phone headsets* 

best pics i found on google images

Yea, it's annoying when a pretty girl is driving down the street and you can't get her attention cause she has on earphones.

Yea, it's annoying when a pretty girl is driving down the street and you can't get her attention cause she has on earphones.

funny...
i work at a fast food joint and come across middle aged females in a LEX or Benz doing this..

shorty came in with a newscaster headset the other day...

funny...
i work at a fast food joint and come across middle aged females in a LEX or Benz doing this..

shorty came in with a newscaster headset the other day...

i dont even care if its a headset, im talking about ipod/headphones car sound system they got set up.

I don't see the big. 1. Its safer to drive without a handset in your hand and you dont have to worry about any potential effects of Bluetooth.

I don't see the big. 1. Its safer to drive without a handset in your hand and you dont have to worry about any potential effects of Bluetooth.

i dont even care if its a headset, im talking about ipod/headphones car sound system they got set up.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

He talking bout ipod doggie

Originally Posted by Wade187

Damn
smh.gif

Well, im guilty
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Damn
smh.gif

Well, im guilty
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom