Am i the only person who has a problem when i see this?

lmao first time i saw someone do this was like a month ago. it was very akward

lmao first time i saw someone do this was like a month ago. it was very akward

a young Indian guy driving a Bentley Continental Flying Spur drove down the street outside my neighborhood the other day... as I passed him, I couldn't miss the white iPod headphones plugged in each ear lol

a young Indian guy driving a Bentley Continental Flying Spur drove down the street outside my neighborhood the other day... as I passed him, I couldn't miss the white iPod headphones plugged in each ear lol

Sometimes when I leave the gym I contemplate just leaving them in, but I don't because I heard it was illegal.

Sometimes when I leave the gym I contemplate just leaving them in, but I don't because I heard it was illegal.

I did this when my radio wasn't working. I can't stand not having music. My earbuds don't cut out sounds from outside though. *kanyeshrug*

How is it more unsafe than people who have their stereos all the way up and then fiddle around with the controls, taking their eyes off the road?

I did this when my radio wasn't working. I can't stand not having music. My earbuds don't cut out sounds from outside though. *kanyeshrug*

How is it more unsafe than people who have their stereos all the way up and then fiddle around with the controls, taking their eyes off the road?

It's dumb stupid. I have to be alert on all levels when I'm driving, and the main reason I think it's so dumb is because you cant hear emergancy vehicles comming with headphones in.

Spoiler [+]
tards

It's dumb stupid. I have to be alert on all levels when I'm driving, and the main reason I think it's so dumb is because you cant hear emergancy vehicles comming with headphones in.

Spoiler [+]
tards

Back
Top Bottom