Am i the only person who has a problem when i see this?

I hate that ****. People do the stupidest **** when they're driving, they're just asking for a collision.

I hate that ****. People do the stupidest **** when they're driving, they're just asking for a collision.

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

usually a teenaged-mid twentys black femail driving a hoopty when i see this.

I didn't think it was possible to see this word misspelled. Oh, well.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Never seen this.
If I ever do see this will hit 'em with a big old
indifferent.gif

I do this all the time and Im more alert than most drivers
and this is comig from a dude who has not have any type of car accident since i have been driving

Im also able to hear the ambulance,firetruck and, police sirens dont really see the big deal

In fact I think that the person thats upset about seeing this is more of a hazard to the road because 

your worried about what someone else is doing besides keeping your own eyes on the road

Im just saying though
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I do this all the time and Im more alert than most drivers
and this is comig from a dude who has not have any type of car accident since i have been driving

Im also able to hear the ambulance,firetruck and, police sirens dont really see the big deal

In fact I think that the person thats upset about seeing this is more of a hazard to the road because 

your worried about what someone else is doing besides keeping your own eyes on the road

Im just saying though
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

not gonna front when my stereo was out of commission i kept the ipod with an earbud in one ear while driving. sue me.

not gonna front when my stereo was out of commission i kept the ipod with an earbud in one ear while driving. sue me.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

I've noticed he does that on purpose.

I wore my headphones and played music from my phone when my faceplate got stolen. That's the only time though.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

I've noticed he does that on purpose.

I wore my headphones and played music from my phone when my faceplate got stolen. That's the only time though.

no OP, the law has a problem with it as well... it's illegal. at least in Maryland.

no OP, the law has a problem with it as well... it's illegal. at least in Maryland.

One time I saw a middle-aged mom in an SUV in DC with headphones on. I knew she was a mom because she had an child in a car-seat in the back flailing around. Mom was rocking out hard too.

My girl definitely hates it when she sees people with both headphones in while driving. It's definitely unsafe. I've seen people walking with headphones in that make stupid mistakes. How can anyone say driving with headphones in is OK?

One time I saw a middle-aged mom in an SUV in DC with headphones on. I knew she was a mom because she had an child in a car-seat in the back flailing around. Mom was rocking out hard too.

My girl definitely hates it when she sees people with both headphones in while driving. It's definitely unsafe. I've seen people walking with headphones in that make stupid mistakes. How can anyone say driving with headphones in is OK?

came in here expecting another thread about interracial couples,
smh.gif
 shame on me

Back
Top Bottom