Am i the only person who has a problem when i see this?

i saw this yesterday and
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I do this all the time and Im more alert than most drivers
and this is comig from a dude who has not have any type of car accident since i have been driving

Im also able to hear the ambulance,firetruck and, police sirens dont really see the big deal

In fact I think that the person thats upset about seeing this is more of a hazard to the road because 

your worried about what someone else is doing besides keeping your own eyes on the road

Im just saying though
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

cuz you've never noticed anything while driving right?
eyes.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Yeah everybody notices stuff on the road but making a pet peeve out of not paying attention to the road when its obvious your no paying attention to the road is stupid your eyes are on them while there eyes is on the road

and for dude talking about me being in an accident soon I doubt that homie been driving for years with the I-pod on no car wreck yet
I see more people getting in a car wreck from being distracted by there passenger than anything but im going to add the fact that with my ipod i dont touch it so my hands and eyes are free

CMON homie you said it yourself...you notice stuff...it might be at a light, while driving, or pulling out of a parking space...you see @!%%... you're reaching right now

and this is comig from a dude who has not have any type of car accident since i have been driving

Im also able to hear the ambulance,firetruck and, police sirens dont really see the big deal

In fact I think that the person thats upset about seeing this is more of a hazard to the road because 

your worried about what someone else is doing besides keeping your own eyes on the road

Im just saying though
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

eyes.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Yeah everybody notices stuff on the road but making a pet peeve out of not paying attention to the road when its obvious your no paying attention to the road is stupid your eyes are on them while there eyes is on the road

and for dude talking about me being in an accident soon I doubt that homie been driving for years with the I-pod on no car wreck yet
I see more people getting in a car wreck from being distracted by there passenger than anything but im going to add the fact that with my ipod i dont touch it so my hands and eyes are free

CMON homie you said it yourself...you notice stuff...it might be at a light, while driving, or pulling out of a parking space...you see @!%%... you're reaching right now

laugh.gif
 @ any idiot who does this. go buy an iPod cord so you can (safely) listen to your music through your speakers.

laugh.gif
 @ any idiot who does this. go buy an iPod cord so you can (safely) listen to your music through your speakers.

dangerous because????
What the difference between that and having ur car stereo on. If your wearing noise cancelling headphones, then you wont hear whats around you. But having headphones on is no different than having your car stereo on.

dangerous because????
What the difference between that and having ur car stereo on. If your wearing noise cancelling headphones, then you wont hear whats around you. But having headphones on is no different than having your car stereo on.

Im just saying though
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

eyes.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Pet peeve?  Come on...  Anything that might cause another driver to become distracted on a road is dangerous.  Just because you do it, and can hear everything perfectly fine doesn't mean everyone else can.  Not being able to hear sirens or horns is down right dangerous. 

Im just saying though
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

eyes.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Pet peeve?  Come on...  Anything that might cause another driver to become distracted on a road is dangerous.  Just because you do it, and can hear everything perfectly fine doesn't mean everyone else can.  Not being able to hear sirens or horns is down right dangerous. 

Back
Top Bottom