Amber Rose VOL. yes it deserves a seperate thread

tumblr_lc0hk2fA681qdukrgo1_500.jpg

She bad, but she should come with a mute button. Damn she simple. After hearing her talk for an extended period of time, how could anyone be around her? Her vocabulary is too limited 
30t6p3b.gif
. Let's not forget she was a stripper, came up on 'Ye and she think she all that? She's a %@$!@*+.

She bad, but she should come with a mute button. Damn she simple. After hearing her talk for an extended period of time, how could anyone be around her? Her vocabulary is too limited 
30t6p3b.gif
. Let's not forget she was a stripper, came up on 'Ye and she think she all that? She's a %@$!@*+.

she talked about eating meat, her clothes, and how she likes a rough man

what kind of big words did you guys expect her to pull out?

she talked about eating meat, her clothes, and how she likes a rough man

what kind of big words did you guys expect her to pull out?

i don't know why ya'll beasting?? Yeezy is done with her. Her voice is cute kinda but she got that Jersey girl sound or something going on.

i don't know why ya'll beasting?? Yeezy is done with her. Her voice is cute kinda but she got that Jersey girl sound or something going on.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

This feels ayo.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

This feels ayo.

Back
Top Bottom